Yes or no with wheel of fortune

thespazzinator

My brain's failing me. I'm having trouble coming up with good "should I..." questions to test out. For instance, I asked if I should learn how to swim, and the answer was soon. If I drown in 2 weeks, I guess I'll know soon was sooner than I thought it was. If, on the other hand, I take lessons in 2 months and all goes well, that doesn't necessarily mean that "soon" is 2 months. I might have been just as well off taking lessons after 1 month.

tarotlyn

I see now...we are part of an experiment...that will be fun!:thumbsup:

Okey Dokey then...
Well...regarding my test of yesterday:

Just using the "Wheel of Fortune" card in a position and "not" reading the
rest of the cards:

I got:
Position 1: (top left cards)
card 1: Wheel of Fortune (YES it is temporary!)

WOF = Wheel of Fortune card

Report on the results (in only one day) since getting the WOF card in this position:
My husband is getting a little stronger already...and that is a good
sign that the WOF is accurate...so far. By last night, Michael, my hubby,
was getting in and out of his chair by himself...still very weak...but doing it
on his own once again.

As far as reading the "other" cards... two are standing out as being accurate also:

Position 2: (Top right cards)
card 2: Ace of Swords Reversed (SOON no new problems!)
card 6: 5 of Wands (SOON there will be fighting with him)...because he hates me to help him! This is always a good sign he is getting stronger!

Results of these two cards:
There are no "new" problems (card2).
AND he was SOON fighting with me (card 6) saying: "leave me alone"...
He absolutely didn't want any help from me at all.

Now you have me curious...is there anything I left out that you want to know
about? I will help if I can.

:):heart:tarotlyn

klaus_b

my spread

ok so i used this spread several times before and it has always worked fairly well.
Today i used it for a love/relationship thing.

Now, when using yes or no spreads i always do them twice to see if i get a similar response... so i did that today too and it came up in the "Yes" position twice (if you want to know it was a question about x and y getting back together) so i moved on to other more pressing questions... then... when i was done i was asked to repeat the first question... will so and so get back together... i went along with it and the answer was a very blunt NO. I repeated... it confirmed the very blunt NO.

That was something unexpected as other related questions seemed to confirm the result of the YES... so my question is... what could've affected the outcome so quick? could it be that i was sick and tired of that question? could my frustration affect the result??

Teheuti

klaus_b said:
so my question is... what could've affected the outcome so quick?
That's an excellent question. I hope you research it. How about asking the people involved?

LadyKathryn

Very Interesting

OK

sooooooooo since i'm trusting my intuition here... AND i've been told yes to this before...

I thought i'd try this spread. I asked

Are X and I meant to be.
Fortune card in placement # 5 YES

card order

two of cups
10 of wands *i'm using the goddess deck...so this card looks like stable ground to me..not burdens*
Princess of Wands
The Star
Fortune *wheel of fortune*
5 of cups
Ace of Staves
and
10 of Cups.. *again..another beautiful happy looking card*

'

So i just paired them up to get extra insight.

1) 2 of Cups
5) WOF

2) 10 of wands
6) 5 of cups

3) Princess of Staves
7) Ace of Staves

4) The Star
8) 10 of cups

Very interesting. even though they supposedly don't matter with a yes... i fnid that in a way..there is still a lesson in them

We are meant to be

Pairing 2 ...perhaps we are burdened by our insecurities, BUT we can overcome them and be on stable ground

Not sure about the Princess of Staves and the Ace of Staves

But then in conclusion the last pair

The Star and 10 of cups... now..i've had Faery Godmother grant my wish... and the star card is my make a wish card...reach for the stars

and in that reading.. FGM Pulled the 10 of Cups...wish granted
Soooooooooo i find it rather interesting tha the make a wish and wish granted seems to be together in this reading as well.

I also asked if X would fall back in love with me.. It specifically told me no...but somthing inside said.. ask...did X ever really fall out of love..

and i got another very deffinate NO.. Soooooooo X is in love...and we'll be.

I maybe just found my peace of mind..and closure and can set this demon to rest.

I've been screaming at my spirit guides to please please give me a yes or no.. let me rest please! Here is my answer

To my guides. Thank you. I may not always know how to hear you...but i do love you.

tarotlyn

I now have to say that the "Wheel of Fortune" card regarding:
"my husband getting better"

This card may have actually predicted a COMPLETE CHANGE (and soon) in his life...
Things go up and things go down with this wheel...

One thing is for sure...it is just the CYCLE of LIFE ITSELF
...making MAJOR changes in your life...it is all meant to be!

...to me it is an awful change...to him...maybe a welcome change (or welcome ending)
from a life of an awful, incurable, and suffering illness from childhood...

...and so the "wheel" goes on and turns this way then that way...for ALL of us!:heart:
:):heart:Lyn

Wood33

Tarot Lyns husband

I am glad your husband is getting better Tarot Lyn. I am sure there have been plenty of people prating for him:)

tarotlyn

Thank you Wood33:heart: ...for your positive thoughts!:thumbsup::)
That is very nice of you...
:):heart:Lyn

LadyKathryn

Husband

TarotLyn, I'm glad that he's feeling well enough to be feisty! Thats always a good sign.

They are restless because while they aren't 100% they feel well enough to WANT to do stuff :)

YAY!!

LK