what spread do I use

olori

is there a spread out there that deals with huge changes in life? I'm becoming pretty lost right now and seem to be getting farther and farther down in this quagmire.
I rely on the Faeries Oracle. And from what I have been reading is that even though I use this deck I can still use other spreads to reach questions that need to be answered.
I am turning to your guidence in which way to go with the right spread, any thoughts on this ??

Dolphin_Dreamer

Hi olori

You could take a look in the spread index in the 'tarot spreads' part of the forum and see if any catch your eye, altho that can get confusing as there are tons :) Alternatively, as I was trying to answer this I created a spread for this... I'll post it and then post the link back here. As it's new and I haven't tried it, you can PM your results and interps to me if you need help but would love to have your opinion or changes etc...

olori said:
is there a spread out there that deals with huge changes in life? I'm becoming pretty lost right now and seem to be getting farther and farther down in this quagmire.
I rely on the Faeries Oracle. And from what I have been reading is that even though I use this deck I can still use other spreads to reach questions that need to be answered.
I am turning to your guidence in which way to go with the right spread, any thoughts on this ??

olori

Dolphin_Dreamer said:
Hi olori

You could take a look in the spread index in the 'tarot spreads' part of the forum and see if any catch your eye, altho that can get confusing as there are tons :) Alternatively, as I was trying to answer this I created a spread for this... I'll post it and then post the link back here. As it's new and I haven't tried it, you can PM your results and interps to me if you need help but would love to have your opinion or changes etc...

Hi Dolphin_Dreamer,

Yes I did start looking in the forum's but it became way to overwhelming for me to get through them all. The forums have always helped me in the past, but not this time around.
As soon as I finish answering this I am going to set down with my Faerie cards and do your spread. I will definatly PM when finished.

Blessings,
Olori

olori

I used this spread and found all that I would ever want to know. What a gentle reminder of my faults and fears and a humble way of learning how to make it all right again in my world.
Thank You very much for taking the time to put together a spread for me Dolphin_Dreamer.
I would recommend this one to anyone out there that are struggling with change.

Olori

Dolphin_Dreamer

Thanks sooo much olori

I'm so glad that this worked so well for you and with oracles too! Thank you for the feedback also. OK now I'm so excited and going off to read your spread!

Oh it was no prob to do it, odd thing was I started by suggesting a free thro sorts and it just 'flowed' from there and quite easily too. Possibly I do need to do it for myself or will need to soon. So thank you too...

olori said:
I used this spread and found all that I would ever want to know. What a gentle reminder of my faults and fears and a humble way of learning how to make it all right again in my world.
Thank You very much for taking the time to put together a spread for me Dolphin_Dreamer.
I would recommend this one to anyone out there that are struggling with change.

Olori

olori

oh your so very welcome!

Blessings,
Olori