Sun 10 cups and 8 cups approach reconciliation

Ethereal

Hi all..these three came up middle of 8 card spread regarding how to best approach an adult child regarding reconciliation,.and meeting up. the 8 cups puzzles me. i see this as best way to approach him is with optimism,(Sun), wanting harmonious relationships, make peace after the storm (10 cups) but realize
That something is there that will prevent full emotional tranquility and fulfillment.
seems like incomplete happiness, even when approaching him with optimism . used RW all upright

rwcarter

The 8C could mean be willing to leave behind whatever caused the schism in the first place so that reconciliation (Sun and 10C) may actually happen.

headincloud

Perhaps the 8C points to the gradual discontent with your situation as it stands, you may feel the relationship is missing.

Ethereal

Headinacloud: i really like that interpretation. very apt, here. that * missing* aspect of the 8 cups.
Being pulled by that moon, cups emotional. thank you for that, very helpful!
RwCarter : leaving behind what caused the schism , again apt. never would have seen that, either.
Thank you also. both interpretations would fit. rounds out full reading, totally!