End-of-the-day review spread - three cards

Vixxia

I've been looking around for a daily three-card spread that will help me break in my new deck and break me into Tarot. ;) As a novice I find three cards easiest to read with, but pretty much all the daily spreads I've found are to do with the day ahead. As I don't have time in the mornings or any chance at work to do readings I came up with this spread for the evening, as a way of looking back over the day.

1**2**3

1. What have I learnt or discovered today?
2. How has this affected me, what was my reaction?
3. How can I learn from this, what lessons/conclusions can I draw?

I hope you like it and find it useful :)

Frannie

Very useful Vixxia, thank you very much :)

BodhiSeed

Looking forward to trying this one out this evening; thanks for sharing it with us Vixxia!

Bodhran

Willow Huntermoon

I will try this one out tonight, nice twist on the 3 card spread for the end of the day.

rcb30872

Hey Vixxia

I tried it, and it was amazing how accurate it was. Pretty much summed up how my day went and what I can do in the future to overcome this problem that I faced today, and almost every other day for that matter :(

:love:

Bec

kwesifriends

Hello guys I'm interested in this spread and I want it to try today. I'm confuse with Card 1 and 3 I think they are both the same if not please explain to me briefly...Sorry guys for my question.

rcb30872

Hey kwesifriends

I think that position one is implying just for today, or whatever day it is for, and positon three is implying further down the track, say in a week's time, a month's time, a year's time, type thing, more of a permanent thing, if that makes sense.

Bec

kwesifriends

Thanks a lot rcb30872 for answering my confusing question have fun!

rcb30872 said:
Hey kwesifriends

I think that position one is implying just for today, or whatever day it is for, and positon three is implying further down the track, say in a week's time, a month's time, a year's time, type thing, more of a permanent thing, if that makes sense.

Bec

Vixxia

kwesifriends said:
I'm confuse with Card 1 and 3 I think they are both the same if not please explain to me briefly

Wow, it's been a while since I looked at this thread!

rcb30872 summed it up pretty well - the first card tells you something about the day, something that's happened or something that you've realised, either consciously or subconsciously. The third card gives you an idea of where to go next - how to deal with the reaction shown in the second card, what you could do with the knowledge or experience shown in the first card, things like that.

Hope that helps. :)

kwesifriends

Thanks Viccia and have fun making new spread.

Vixxia said:
Wow, it's been a while since I looked at this thread!

rcb30872 summed it up pretty well - the first card tells you something about the day, something that's happened or something that you've realised, either consciously or subconsciously. The third card gives you an idea of where to go next - how to deal with the reaction shown in the second card, what you could do with the knowledge or experience shown in the first card, things like that.

Hope that helps. :)