Hand them over please ;)

wizzle

Chronata said:
Allright fine...you can have 'em all....but I want to keep my Baroque Bohemian kitties!

I think because I just adore this deck. It's so rich, and vibrant, and magical and whimsical, and gives damn fine readings, and impresses the heck out of clients...everything a good deck needs to be!
My cat is keeping the BBC deck. Chronata is so right. It's awesome. Surprisingly so.

I'm holding on to my Thoth deck. The icky green one. Cause it's deep, deep deep....and then a little more deep....even if you don't read all the GD drivel.

Between the two of us, we will own the Tarot world while everyone else makes due with a single deck. <<smirk>>

And noooooooooo cheating by anyone else, please.

Moonbow

Ninamagic said:
Now Moonbow*.... you didn't even make a choice!!!!!
*looking serious*

;)

Okay, my choice is... Ummm..

my Marseilles's'ss deck (that one.. right?)

Nina*

wizzle said:
Between the two of us, we will own the Tarot world while everyone else makes due with a single deck
Hehe... shhhh.... don't tell..... we'll talk about this LATER (how many do you think you can convince????) :D

Moonbow* said:
my Marseilles's'ss deck (that one.. right?)
This was only ONE deck, right Moonbow???? Arhhhhhggggggg..... you don't know what's good for you girl ;)

HearthCricket

Since I have just lately come into the addiction stage of acquirement, this is a hard decision to make! Presently it is a tie between the Gilded and The Russian Tarot of St. Petersburg. But I hear the rest of my decks weeping. :(

Emeraldgirl

Ninamagic said:
Emeraldgirl: let me help you with those rugs....

:D;)

No they're fine really :rolleyes:

Satori

Okay Nina.
This is what you need to do.

The first step of your Twelve Step Tarot program for Recovering Tarot Addicts.

First admit you have a problem.

Then go make amends for trying to compassionately relieve people of their decks. Repeat after me:

"I apologize for trying to seem compassionate when I asked you to send me your entire deck collection when really what I wanted was more Tarot and Oracle decks to roll naked upon."

Then, immediately return every deck you have absconded in this way.
But with interest. Top off everyone's submission with a few of yours.

Like the little fish who gave away her shiny scales, after a while it won't hurt a bit.

(BTW, I hate that Rainbow Fish story. Disgusting to me that the writer is trying to convince children to give away what makes them unique just to fit in.)

Cielo

Well.......I haven't wanted to say anything yet, since I really did think that our good Nina had it under control, but I'm beginning to see, with some concern I might add, that she is getting out of hand!!! :D :D :D

Now, as someone who has personally seen the vast and amazing collection of decks that our fair lady has accummulated over time, I have to say,- don't feel too sorry for her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahahaha............I don't think I have ever seen so many amazing decks as our lovely Nina keeps in her HUGE box of goodies!!!!!!!!! :D })

Well Ninush,- perhaps it really is time you take a look at that 12-step program for recovering Tarot deck collectors? And I think, as a first step and a sign of good will, perhaps you might want to get rid of your enormous collection and send some of those deck to, well let's say..hmmmm a friend????? How about,- ME??????????????????? :D

Nina*

Elf said:
Okay Nina.
This is what you need to do.
The first step of your Twelve Step Tarot program for Recovering Tarot Addicts.
First admit you have a problem.
Then go make amends for trying to compassionately relieve people of their decks. Repeat after me:
"I apologize for trying to seem compassionate when I asked you to send me your entire deck collection when really what I wanted was more Tarot and Oracle decks to roll naked upon."
Then, immediately return every deck you have absconded in this way.
But with interest. Top off everyone's submission with a few of yours.

Hmmm....
Well....
Ehremmmm....

I apologize for trying to....

No. Sorry Elf. This is not going to work. I'm not ready for it...

and how on earth do you know about that being naked thing....

Nina*

Cielo said:
Now, as someone who has personally seen the vast and amazing collection of decks that our fair lady has accummulated over time, I have to say,- don't feel too sorry for her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahahaha............I don't think I have ever seen so many amazing decks as our lovely Nina keeps in her HUGE box of goodies!!!!!!!!!
But honey... one can have hundreds and hundreds of decks. Compared to that I have only got a few (well... until this little thread is beginning to work :D:D:D).

Cielo said:
Well Ninush,- perhaps it really is time you take a look at that 12-step program for recovering Tarot deck collectors? And I think, as a first step and a sign of good will, perhaps you might want to get rid of your enormous collection and send some of those deck to, well let's say..hmmmm a friend????? How about,- ME???????????????????
That wouldn't be good for you.... you wouldn't be able to figure out which one to use... I could never do you such harm... love you too much ;)

Cielo

Thank you for your concern my love!!! :)
I don't think you need to worry about that,- I'd be just fine!! Just give me another 10 minutes in your magic box or with the decks you hide on the shelves behind your livingroom table (thought I'd not notice, huh??), I think I would be able to make up my mind no problem at all,- in fact, shall I make a list???????? You need less cards and get out more......................

Bertil?! :D})