What are you awaiting in the mail? New thread for 2007

jackdaw*

It appealed to me, just the price tag didn't :(

But! Just got the Kluev Magic on Buy It Now! Happy dance!

gregory

WAY TO GO ! Congratulations ! (BTW WHY did the other appeal to you ? WEIRD, it is !)

Miren

I'm also waiting on the Marco Polo tarot. International shipping and all that. :p But I dutifully check the mail every day. :)

nicki

Ive just ordered the Faeries Oracles by Brian Froud and very excited about getting it.

nicki

HearthCricket

Adding to my Illuminated Tarot collection with a large regular deck and bag, plus a pocket deck for Vlad Rabbit. Carol has been an angel and agreed to make me up two spread cloths to match the cards, one for me and a smaller one for Vlad. We have had some wonderful chats via email, this past week!

jackdaw*

Just got my Minchiate Al Leone in the mail. It smells quite musty, and I took one look at the box and threw it in the garbage. It's mildewed and damp and falling apart. Thank God the cards are laminated anyway, so they survived!

rachelcat

Hmmm, let's see . . . I have received many since my last entry here!

But now, I'm waiting for Comparative in a trade (probably in my mailbox right now!), Oracle of the Grail Code (how in the world could I resist Pre-Raphaelite cards!!!), Siamese Tarot (a buddy for my Royal Thai!), and Golden Dawn Magical (Why do I need another GD deck? Why am I asking you?)

Everyone enjoy your treasures!

Annabelle

Now awaiting the Mundane tarot :). Had my eye on it since last month, but had to wait until payday to order it . . .

moderndayruth

I am waiting for Kabbalah Deck :)
http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/kabbalah-deck/
i ordered it from amazon, an "unwanted gift" for discounted price... Can't beleive it was "unwanted" for somebody! As it could'n be delivered to Montenegro, i gave a friend's adress, she got it & today she re-sent it to me; hopefully i'll have mid next week :)