New Tarot Book Available!

amatzner

Hi Everyone,

Just a note to let you know that "The Tarot Activity Book: A collection of creative and therapeutic ideas for the cards" has just been published and is available on amazon.com

Whether beginner or advanced, if you have an interest in tarot you will find much to enjoy in this book. The nearly 100 activities and exercises will add quite another dimension to your experience with the cards.

This book will also be useful if you are a mental health professional or art teacher who uses the expressive arts in your practice. Inside, you will discover a wealth of ideas regarding how to incorporate tarot into the work you do with clients or students.

avalonian

I've had a "look inside" on amazon uk and think the book looks really interesting. Is there any chance of it coming out on the Kindle?

:) :) :)

amatzner

Thank you!

Thanks for your message! I have to figure out how to get it formatted for kindle so that it looks right, so not sure if and when that will happen, but I will post if I can make that work!

Aivli

I just went and had a look at this book on Amazon. It looks like it has some very helpful, and practical exercises and activities. Ive added it to my wish list. I would be very interested in a kindle version as well. Please keep us posted as to when that might happen. Thanks for the heads up.

tarotbear

Go to 'Kindle Direct Publishing' and see what they have to tell you.

I published my Amazon books on Creatspace and turning them into Kindle versions was part of the Creatspace publishing process - almost automatic!

Aivli

Go to 'Kindle Direct Publishing' and see what they have to tell you.

I published my Amazon books on Creatspace and turning them into Kindle versions was part of the Creatspace publishing process - almost automatic!

Your book is on my wish list, too!!!

amatzner

Thanks for your replies - I am excited about this book - I had fun putting it together and hope tarot lovers enjoy it!

ann823

Amatzner, do you have a website or a blog? The book looks interesting, but I'm on dialup and can't get the look inside to load.

amatzner

Hi ann823 and thanks for your question!

If you google "beautiful magical tarot" you'll find my blog, where I have posted exercises from my book :)

McFaire

Thanks for your message! I have to figure out how to get it formatted for kindle so that it looks right, so not sure if and when that will happen, but I will post if I can make that work!

I have self-published on Kindle so if you need some help, just send me a PM :)