Biddy Tarot Podcast

Shade

I'm always on the lookout for good Tarot podcasts and I'm really enjoying The Biddy Tarot Podcast. Her recent episode with Mary Greer on just what we mean when we say "intuition" was a very intriguing listen. Has anyone else been enjoying this one?

Obsydian

I do enjoy listening to these! Speaking of which, I do need to catch up on the recent ones.

biddy9

Shade - I'm so glad to hear you're enjoying the new podcast! The conversation with Mary was amazing. We spoke for another 20 mins after the official interview and landed on some gold nuggest, so I have invited her to come back again in the next few months to answer the question, "Is Tarot really accurate?" Should be a good one!

Brigit

Shade

Uh oh - do we really want to know!?!

lucid_dawn

I'm really looking forward to these. Glad to hear good reviews.

3ill.yazi

Glad to see another tarot podcast. They are so few and far between. I wish Biddy success.

cSpaceDiva

When MKG was talking about being jealous of her friend who had Eden Gray's book, I could so relate. When I was in college, a friend of mine called me up to ask if I wanted to take a bus ride with her to the metaphysical book shop so she could buy some tarot cards. She had been calling around and most places, if they carried any tarot cards, had 4 or 5 at the most. This place had something like 75 different decks in stock, along with sample decks you could look through and see every card. So when I accompanied her, I *really* wanted to get a deck of my own, but from some reason it didn't seem right at the time. It was her idea and I didn't want to appropriate it or be a follower.

I couldn't get that bookstore out of my mind, and eventually, maybe a year later, I went back and bought my very first tarot deck.

JadePixie

I just downloaded these the other day, might try to give a listen tomorrow :)

It's always great to come across Australians :)