Spring/Summer Oracles..

EmpressArwen

I'm looking for suggestions on oracles that have a very fresh Spring or Summer vibe.

Mystical Wisdom seems to have the vibe I'm looking for but would love to hear about others that I might be overlooking.

Thank you!

RavenOfSummer

Really interested to hear what people say about this as well!

For spring I have been thinking about using Ancient Feminine Wisdom of Goddesses and Heroines. I also want to get into my Voice of the Trees, which I got recently but haven't really worked with yet.

reall

I must say my Chakra Lenormand Oracle Meditation and Spell 54 Card deck and book set
fit this perfectly for me for radiant bright colors and because it's made in spring/summer!^^ lolz so be sure to check it out here; https://sites.google.com/site/chakralenormand/
and tell me how you like my art!^^ lolz :))

RiverRunsDeep

Some of my favorite summertime oracles are: Sea Whispers Oracle, Oracle of the Mermaids, and the Sedona Deck. The first two oracles remind me of the ocean and the beach, and the Sedona deck brings to life the red rock canyons and desert heat of the southwest US.

EmpressArwen

Thanks for the suggestions. (sorry reall, I couldn't get that page to load...I have very slow internet...).

I'm going to look at all of these. I know that Secret Language of Colors is on my wishlist so that is a must have. haha