Sabian Symbols Study Group: Scorpio 4 - #214

Elven

:) Welcome to the Sabian Symbol Oracle Study thread!

Please feel free to discuss the Sabian Symbol in this thread, and to ask questions or, explore any aspect of the many interpretions the Symbol holds. Please add your own observations and interpretations too!! The Symbol used in this heading is by Lynda Hill www.sabiansymbols.com

Sun Sign: SCORPIO
Degree: 4
Number: 214

Symbol: A YOUTH HOLDING A LIGHTED CANDLE IN A DEVOTIONAL RITUAL GAINS A SENSE OF THE GREAT 'OTHER WORLD'.

purple_scorp

I thought it would be good to use the Orphalese software to record my daily sabian symbol readings and so set about looking for appropriate images to convey the meaning of each card.

Attached is what I came up with for this symbol.

with love
purple_scorp

Attachments

• 213.jpg
    213.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 314

MCsea

purple_scorp another amazing pic - when there is nothing else left, or when you have the wole world at your feet there is still THE LIGHT... LOVE THIS PIC!

Sabian Symbol: A youth holding a lighted candle
Marc Edmund Jones Key Word: Reliance
Jane Ridder-Patrick Healing Body Point: Testicles, right side of uterus
Crystal Element: Lemurian Seed Crystals (Quartz)
Expression: Lemurian Seed Crystals exhibit well-developed horizontal striations. Record Keepers, these quartz crystals promote a sense of oneness and universal knowledge.
Message: Communicate with spirit through prayer, words, action and energy.
Sun Focus: Deeply spiritual and intuitive, you are keen to explore the realms of sacred ritual and ancient philosophies.
Affirmation: I stand in the circle of light and commune with spirit.