Who's all interested?

autumnsdaughter

Hello all, I am new to the forum, and have rediscovered my RW deck. I will be sporadically posting as I find new insights that have not yet been posted. I've read all of the threads written thus far, and have learned so much. Many thanks to those who have gone before.

vhrsn

Hi everyone on this thread and in the forum,
This is my first time ever posting in this studygroup. I've been a fan of this robinwood deck for it really feels right to me. I am blind so I've memorized some of the symbology of each card. It's funny, I received this deck for christmas this Montyh and it's really wonderful. She brailled the cards for me!
I use upright cards, how about all of you - does anyone here use upright cards?
What's your favorite card?
All the best,
Veronica

r0sered1ster

Robin Wood study

I just got my new deck in the mail today, I'm very interested in studying these wonderful cards!

Lewen

Hello to everyone who has posted, dive right in, on my next break, I plan on trying to interact more with this, but school, kids and other decks have called my attention for the time being! I hope to be able to pick this up soon.

vhrsn

Robinwood tarot

Hi everyone,
Thanks for replying, I love this deck.

Can anybody help me with the cards:
9 of cups
Knight of wands so I can memorize the symbology?
Also, am looking for a study-buddy, one on one, anybody interested?
All the best,
Veronica

Lulu

Hi everyone,

I would like to join this study group. The Robin Wood deck has always been a favorite of mine. It seems to be the first I grab when I need a quick read.

Lulu

Melissa`

I just pulled this deck out after reading some of the threads here in the study group. I would like to join in as well.

Ravenne

Hi :)

I would like to be part of this study group as well, as I'm working with this beautiful deck too.

Warm wishes

Ravenne

vhrsn

robinwood tarot study

Hi to all,
Thanks for replying, sorry for the delay in replying. I'm so glad school is out (will be a sinor next year).
To Melissa, in SC: I'd love to study with you!
All the best,
Veronica

Ravenne

Hi Veronica,

Glad to see you here, the echoes almost started to scare me, haha.

Ravenne