Dates for the De Laurence Variants

gregory

Your red one looks like my red one - sadly I don't have it with me, so can't scan it till September, believe it or not !

Kimber

Your red one looks like my red one - sadly I don't have it with me, so can't scan it till September, believe it or not !

You would need several steamer trunks to have all of your decks with you, Gregory!!

truelighth

I am pretty sure my red and my orange look like yours. I would have to get them out to check. And I will make some scans then as well.

I do remember when I first got the red one, I thought I had an orange one. Until I actually found an orange one later and the colours were lighter.

truelighth

You would need several steamer trunks to have all of your decks with you, Gregory!!

Don't you mean that she would need several steamers to have all her decks with her... }) *grins, runs and ducks*

Kimber

Don't you mean that she would need several steamers to have all her decks with her... }) *grins, runs and ducks*

LOL!!! :cD

BTW - both of my Yellow Squared decks have boxes. They are exactly like the later boxes, except that they are completely blank - no printing on them whatsoever. Interestingly, these two boxes are much better quality than the later boxes (just like the cards); they have held up a lot better.

Kimber

Hi Kimber,

Ok, I looked at my DeLaurence decks and made a scan of the Fool of all 4 of them. I think they look like your orange and red one. But see for yourself :).

You can see them on photobucket:
http://i717.photobucket.com/albums/ww173/truelighth/Tarot/delaurence_zps02206209.jpg

Hi Saskia,

Your decks look just like mine - even down to the black ink blot on the Fool of the Yellow rounded! Both of my Yellow rounded decks have this flaw.

It is much easier to tell the difference between the Orange and Red versions when they are side by side!

Kimber

truelighth

Glad I could help out. And yes, if you see the orange and red next to eachother, it is very clear.