Clow Cards Revisited.

Stagecraft_kid

Another Update

So I got the second deck from GameCrafter, the one where I had followed the companies instructions, and also the tips found on their forum about printing, and the cards are still all wrong. I realized it shouldn't be so hard to get something printed. I expect there to be a difference between what I see, and what comes out, but their prints for me were off quite a bit.

Someone else on here suggested PrinterStudio. I was reluctant to use this website as my deck has 55 cards, and their deck maxes out at 54, meaning one card would have to be left out of the deck. I went ahead and ordered a deck from them anyway, leaving out The Nameless card. Well, the deck came today, and I'm pretty happy with it. I'm pleased with their product, and have requested to make it public in case anyone was interested, but I'm not sure how long it will take, or if they will even approve it as it is based on an anime deck.

Shalyn

I just stumbled on this thread, and while I don't like oracles, I just LOVE this deck. Actually, I kind of liked the subdued colors of the GameCrafter deck - maybe because I hadn't followed on the creation of it.

Anyway - I'll be happy to purchase a deck once ready.

rylla

I just stumbled on this thread, and while I don't like oracles, I just LOVE this deck. Actually, I kind of liked the subdued colors of the GameCrafter deck - maybe because I hadn't followed on the creation of it.

Anyway - I'll be happy to purchase a deck once ready.

Same here. I like the subdued colors as well.

Stagecraft_kid

Ready to Buy

So I submitted my deck for the PrinterStudio store, and I've been waiting to find out if they let it through. Turns out they did, I just never got a confirmation email. So it's up if anyone feels like getting it. It's $10, that's as low as I could get it (they force you to take at least 10% commission. No option for 0%).
I added some pictures, but I cannot get my new phone to take pictures that are true to the original. It keeps altering them to try to make them look better, which I don't want. The cards are a bit darker, but I'm beginning to think it's my screens, and you can see a bit of halftone on some of the cards in the darker parts, but I'm satisfied.
Buy on PrinterStudio

Attachments

• newclow.printerstudio.001.jpg
    newclow.printerstudio.001.jpg
    193.5 KB · Views: 192
  • newclow.printerstudio.002.jpg
    newclow.printerstudio.002.jpg
    148.5 KB · Views: 197
  • newclow.printerstudio.003.jpg
    newclow.printerstudio.003.jpg
    134.1 KB · Views: 174

Alta

Great! I have ordered a copy.

karen0205

Very nice! Sent you an email

rylla

I ordered it too. Looking forward to it. I have no idea of Clow cards but I like your design.

Shalyn

I just ordered two, because I like them!

Myrrha

I am so glad these are ready! Thanks for all your hard work bringing these into being, Stagecraft_kid. I ordered two copies because these days I rarely find decks I like this much. The subdued colors (and yet they *are* colors!) and understated images are just perfect.

I like to imagine that the cards started appearing in this form as Sakura got older.

Alta

Mine came today. I am satisfied with the quality of the cards and the look of your art.