Fool's Dog Tarot Apps!!

wooden-eye

Winterchild-'You' are Sublime!
I have it now and damn, those apps are clever. I love the spreads. My own readings tend to be pretty simple and I have never seen Bonefire pressed into such dynamic action. It has never been shuffled so professionally or laid into such complex spreads.... At least by me.
The colors are really vibrant in the app. I have chosen the rattan cloth, which is very like hessian and appropriate for the deck. Honestly, I tried a few spreads and was dealt cards which spoke to me just as the physical deck does. As a low-fi deck artist, I could not have hoped for a more awesome hi-fi version of my work.

Elendil

Of the hundred and some decks I have explored the BoneFire is top of the list and this app version is fantastic. Kudos to Fool's Dog....(and to Gabi).

angeltreats

Got it! It's fantastic. So excited to be able to take Bonefire with me everywhere!

Onyx

Got my copy as soon as I saw that it went live. I am check nearly everyday to see what new deck app as been released.

I love the Bonfire and I think it looks great on the screen. Can't wait to use it to see how it goes.

Onyx.

GryffinSong

I feel a bit bad saying this but I sometimes prefer the app to the actual physical deck - does anyone else feel that way? Especially for ones that I'd hoped would have larger cards. Also, the whole portable thing and Fool's Dog apps are so useable with the variety of shuffling etc.

I agree with you completely. I'm in Arizona for two months. I brought my ipad and two physical decks. I haven't used the physical decks at all, even though one of them is my beloved BBC. The Shadowscapes is finally delightfully useful, and I love the Prairie ... the apps are awesome

GryffinSong

Bonefire Tarot has gone live!
I don't even have it yet!
I don't know the pass word to get it!!
Husband, who does know, is still sleeping!
......... I might just make a coffee and sit down, and stop all this shouting and perhaps be a bit loud in the kitchen as I make it.
Thank you Jason and Caroline at The Fools Dog.

Oh, you're evil, feeding my app addiction! LOL Just downloaded it and it looks like a very interesting deck. This is a deck that I had NO interest in purchasing as a physical deck. With the reasonable price and the large bright images on my ipad I think I'll enjoy it.

Flaxen

I bought the Tarot of the Holy Light app a couple of weeks ago and love it! I have the physical deck and admired the thought that went into it but always felt like I wanted a bit more detail than the LWB gave. The app is brilliant as it has the book to go with the deck and there is a wealth of information in there. I dip into it every day.

daphne

I bought the Tarot of the Holy Light app a couple of weeks ago and love it! I have the physical deck and admired the thought that went into it but always felt like I wanted a bit more detail than the LWB gave. The app is brilliant as it has the book to go with the deck and there is a wealth of information in there. I dip into it every day.

There IS a book?! This was waited long time, I did not know is out. Thanks for the heads up.

JasonLion

The Fool's Dog app for Tarot of the Holy Light contains the long card meanings from the not yet released book about the deck. The physical book, when it is eventually released, will contain a substantial amount of additional material.

daphne

The Fool's Dog app for Tarot of the Holy Light contains the long card meanings from the not yet released book about the deck. The physical book, when it is eventually released, will contain a substantial amount of additional material.

That IS great! Thank you!!