Fool's Dog Tarot Apps!!

Le Fanu

I bought the Tarot of the Holy Light app a couple of weeks ago and love it! I have the physical deck and admired the thought that went into it but always felt like I wanted a bit more detail than the LWB gave. The app is brilliant as it has the book to go with the deck and there is a wealth of information in there. I dip into it every day.
This is the best of their apps I think. I bought it about a year ago and, with the in-depth card meanings, it has become a deck I use much more. It is my most-used tarot app. A card a day with this app is always so enriching.

I also bought the Joie de Vivre last night - not quite in the same league but anyway...

Disa

Oh,I bought a few of these at Christmas. I love them.I got the Steampunk Ap and the cards look so beautiful on my phone. I really like the card of the day feature and the meanings from the book on this one-so I bought the actual deck and book because of the Ap :)

GryffinSong

I also bought the Joie de Vivre last night - not quite in the same league but anyway...

This seems to have become an enabling thread. I didn't want this as a physical deck any more than some of the other apps I've bought, but last night, after you said it was available, I had to have this one. Its really cute on my ipad. So, thanks, I think. LOL

Citrin

Bought the Joie de Vivre and the Crystal Vision last night. Soooo good! :) I have to admit that I miss having the physical decks (at least the Crystal Vision, I'm def buying that soon after seeing the cards in a spread!) but the price is so good that's it's worth trying the deck out in the app before deciding if I'm gonna buy it or not. Def thumbs up!

Tanjamuse

Tarot of trees

Hello.

Can you tell me if the book in the Tarot of Trees app is the book by Dana herself?

Thanks in advance

(and I use Android)

JasonLion

Can you tell me if the book in the Tarot of Trees app is the book by Dana herself?
Yes, the Tarot of Trees app includes the book that Dana sells as an option with the deck.

I have to say though, her physical book is a work of art. While we try our best in the app, the book in the app tends to look like plain text on a computer screen and can't quite convey the graphical design skills she shows off in the book.

Tanjamuse

Unfortunately I can't afford the "physical" edition, so I was very happy to see many of your wonderful apps.

Do you have any others on the way for android?

JasonLion

Do you have any others on the way for android?
We are now doing simultaneous release of (nearly) all future products on both iOS and Android.

Our most recent Android (& iOS) app is The Arthurian Tarot by Caitlín and John Matthews with art by Miranda Gray.

We currently have a number of new apps in development for this spring and summer, including at least one Lenormand deck.

Tanjamuse

Some more decks that are now out of print would be fantastic. (If you take suggestions)

Ancestral Path Tarot (+ book)
Waking the Wild Spirit
Greenwod Tarot

Thank you so much for your quick replies ...

TarotFlow

I bought Crystal Vision app 4 months ago and I enjoy seeing the beautiful cards on my tablet. I also purchased the deck. when I do a spread, I save it in the app. DruidCraft app includes book to the cards, and it is much easier and cheaper than buying the book. I can definitely recommend it.:)