Fool's Dog Tarot Apps!!

KristinCali

Awe! I own Tarot of Trees and Buckland Romani. These were the only 2 decks I was looking forward to but they aren't on Android :(

But thank you for finally becoming available on Androids. I'm sure it's not easy work!

OMG @Sumada! You have an impressive collection! Including my dream deck, the Solleone version Vacchetta! I'm impressed :)

JasonLion

We don't currently have the rights to publish ISIS Tarot de Marseille for Android but it's on the list to look into further, in a few months.

ann823

I went and looked on the site and I don't see anything for android.

JasonLion

About half of our decks have a large black button towards the top right that says "Android App on Google Play" if you click on that, it will take you to that deck/app on the Google Play store.

There isn't currently any way to search on our site specifically for the decks/apps that are supported on Android.

There is also a topic in the advertising sub-forum here that lists all of the decks with direct links to the Google Play store, which I have been updating weekly.

shadowdancer

I am hoping long term, those on apple will be on android. The zombies and Tarot of Trees have caught my eye for sure.

Zombies unrestrained on an electronic device - what a thought eh "D

Otherwise, it is good to see so many decks becoming available in this way

Sumada

We don't currently have the rights to publish ISIS Tarot de Marseille for Android but it's on the list to look into further, in a few months.

Good to hear - thanks. I'll keep an eye out.

Aivli

@JasonLion:

I was just wondering ( and desperately hoping) if Fool's Dog has anything in the works, or any plans at all, for the The Celtic Wisdom Tarot by Caitlín Matthews (Author) and Olivia Rayner (Illustrator)?? This would be an amazing deck and book set to have on my iPad, not to mention it would round out my collection of physical card decks with matching apps!!

Lee

Just wanted to say I am really enjoying Fool's Dog apps on my iPhone. I have (so far) the ISIS Marseille and the Housewives. These apps are so thoughtfully done. I love that we can move around the cards and change their axis (i.e. move them sideways, whatever) and pinch to zoom in on a spread. Also love the iBooks-like text reader. Very impressive overall.

JasonLion

Aivli, thanks for the suggestion. I will add The Celtic Wisdom Tarot to our list of decks to investigate.

Aivli

Aivli, thanks for the suggestion. I will add The Celtic Wisdom Tarot to our list of decks to investigate.

Thank you so much!! Please keep us posted!! It has inspiring art and an amazing companion book!