Fool's Dog Tarot Apps!!

Cheiromancer

Any plans for these to be made available on kindle fire?

Failing that, do the android files work on kindle fire? There are supposedly ways to bypass the kindle store, but I'm not going to bother if they don't work.

I got the Ellis decK today for my iPhone, and I like it very much. :)

JasonLion

Cheiromancer, we are considering Kindle FIRE support as a likely project for 2014. But, right now we are still focused on getting titles out for Android, and won't make a final decision until that is complete.

In the meantime, if you have the Google Play store installed on your Kindle FIRE (some hacking and warranty voiding required) then our apps really ought to work. Of course, we don't officially support doing that kind of thing.

GryffinSong

I've been singing the praises of my Fool's Dog apps ever since I got my iPad. I've got other tarot apps and all of them leave me wishing they'd been done by Fool's Dog. Yes, every single one.

The interface is perfect, the settings allows me to turn off all the stuff that I don't care about (voice, prompts, etc), and I positively ADORE the full size cards. I rarely pull out my physical decks anymore, and when I recently spent two months away from home, used only my iPad.

You guys totally rock!

merissa_88

I love all my Fools Dog tarot apps! Wish there were more. I only have 1 complaint.

My complaint with Fool's Dog apps is the annoying voice that talks me through the shuffling process (fortunately this can be switched off).

Aivli

I love all my Fools Dog tarot apps! Wish there were more. I only have 1 complaint.

My complaint with Fool's Dog apps is the annoying voice that talks me through the shuffling process (fortunately this can be switched off).

Yes, it can! You're in luck! Just go to the app's settings and turn it off under the Voice Prompts section. Voila!! (o;

Aivli

Yes, it can! You're in luck! Just go to the app's settings and turn it off under the Voice Prompts section. Voila!! (o;

Ok, in my haste I read your post as it CAN'T be turned off. Sorry.

daphne

It would be great to have Thoth on iPad, if possible!

Yes, Thoth, maybe with a straight forward keyword book, like that of Banzahf & Theler.

I was dispointed I could not find any Thoth app.

Le Fanu

I see the Paulina Tarot came out earlier this month on Fool's Dog. I bought it yesterday - lovely app.

So nice to contemplate all those busy brambles while out on the go with my iPhone!

GryffinSong

I see the Paulina Tarot came out earlier this month on Fool's Dog. I bought it yesterday - lovely app.

So nice to contemplate all those busy brambles while out on the go with my iPhone!

Oh, now you've done it! I had to get it. I've tried the physical Paulina twice now, and always traded it away as so irritatingly busy that it just frustrated me. But full size on my ipad, its wonderfully charming! Thanks for letting us know it was out. For some reason it wasn't coming up on my regular checks in the app store, even when I sorted by release date (to see the most recent releases first). I had to specifically search on Paulina.

Flaxen

Oh this is exciting!

I've got two of their apps - Ellis and Rosetta- thanks to the recent acquisition of an iphone. The list of their decks is very impressive and I know I will buy more. I would echo the request for the Thoth - would love that!