Housewives
Crystal Visions
Enchanted
Mystic Dreamer
Tarot of the Holy Light
Ellis Deck
Zombies
Mythic (Tricia Newell illustrated)

The list keeps growing and I have to say - I have been impressed with the ones I have purchased.

KristinCali

latest list of those available for Android:

Witches Tarot
Durid Oracle cards
Wildwood
Shadowscapes
Druidcraft
Gaian
Steampunk
Rosetta
Wizards
Beginners Guide (Sharman Casselli)
Ghosts & Spirits
Fellowship of the Fool
Tarot of Trees
Paulina
Housewives
Crystal Visions
Enchanted
Mystic Dreamer
Tarot of the Holy Light
Ellis Deck
Zombies
Mythic (Tricia Newell illustrated)

The list keeps growing and I have to say - I have been impressed with the ones I have purchased.

Tarot of Trees!!! YAY!

Lee

Thank you for making the Mythic Tarot available. I just had to buy it (on iPhone)!

Aivli

Yes! Had to have Mythic on my iPad!! Awesome! Can't wait for more!!

Lee

By the way, for anyone wondering which Fool's Dog deck to get for their smartphone, I must say the International Icon Tarot by our own rota looks spectacular on the small screen. The colors really glow. And when doing readings, the nature of the artwork makes it still easy to see which card you're looking at even when the cards in the layout are teeny-tiny. And it's only $1.99!

Essjay

Has just got the Ellis deck app and it's so lovely. I also have the Paulina and the Shadowscapes (all that lovely detail finally at the right size). I'm a massive fan of Fool's Dog's apps.

Aivli

Just wanted to say how frustrating it is to work with other tarot/oracle apps! Fool's Dog has pretty much ruined me for all other apps.

I recently purchased The Enchanted Map Oracle app. Beautiful images, but way overpriced for what you get. I wish I had just bought the physical deck. The app features are severely lacking! No journal, no ability to add my own thoughts, notes, insights, or meanings to saved readings; I cannot customize the readings, or make my own spreads; I cannot turn reversed cards off; I cannot recreate a reading if I accidentally delete one... And so many more features are missing. Very disheartening for an app that cost twice as much as a Fool's Dog app. I should have known better, though.

Sincerely: Thank you Fool's Dod team for creating truly practical, beautiful, and functional apps that are a pleasure to use at a very reasonable price!

And... If at all possible... Please add the The Enchanted Map Oracle to your list of apps. I would buy it a second time in less than a heart beat from you!!

Other decks/apps I would love to have from you:

• Celtic Wisdom Tarot by Caitlin Matthews and Olivia Rainer
• Hudes Tarot by Susan Hudes and A.L. Samul
• Revelations Tarot by Zach Wong
• Fenestra Tarot by Chatriya Hamharnvibul
• Dreaming Way Tarot by Rome Choi and Kwon Shina
• Tea Leaf Fortune Cards by Rae Hepburn
• The Labyrinth Tarot by Luis Royo
• Art of Life Tarot by Charlene Livingstone
• Anna K Tarot by Anna Klaffinger

And several other oracle and tarot decks I will have to list later, because I don't have time to do so at the moment.

Thank you, again!!

flying black kat

I like these apps very much. I have a few on my cell phone. I would like to see the Druid Animal and Druid Plant Oracles separated into separate apps.

I would like to see the Wild Unknown Tarot, Greenwood, and the Ironwing.

A girl can dream.

Kathy

JasonLion

Aivli & flying black kat, I will add your suggestions to our wish list.

The Druid Plant and Animal Oracles are currently only sold together, but you can use them separately. In settings there is a "Cards to use:" option that lets you select between using the combined deck or either of the decks individually.

Jason @ The Fool's Dog

angeltreats

Anna K would be fantastic.