Fool's Dog Tarot Apps!!

Aivli

Just to be fair to ALL the developers out there, I think you should qualify this statement with "on iOS" if that is the platform you're using. There are apps on Android that you may have never used, after all.

Thanks Ace of Stars for bringing that to my attention. Yes, I am talking about and using the iOS platform. I'm not trying to be mean to any app developers. I do realize that there are hard working people behind the apps. I just find it so frustrating and disappointing (when I've come to enjoy and expect a certain level of quality and functionality from apps that I purchase and use on a regular basis) to want to try other apps, and when I buy other apps, that aren't up to this standard.

Aivli

Victorian Fairy Tarot app has just been released!! Thanks Fool's Dog!! I had not, actually, ever seen this tarot deck before and it was a lovely surprise to find it listed in the App Store this morning (I check the App Store for new tarot and oracle decks from Fool's Dog about once a week by searching for "Tarot" and then sorting by release date). Its a very beautiful tarot deck created by Lunaea Weatherstone and Gary A. Lippincott. The app comes loaded with the Victorian Fairy Companion book. Awesome!

shadowdancer

Victorian Fairy Tarot app has just been released!! Thanks Fool's Dog!! I had not, actually, ever seen this tarot deck before and it was a lovely surprise to find it listed in the App Store this morning (I check the App Store for new tarot and oracle decks from Fool's Dog about once a week by searching for "Tarot" and then sorting by release date). Its a very beautiful tarot deck created by Lunaea Weatherstone and Gary A. Lippincott. The app comes loaded with the Victorian Fairy Companion book. Awesome!

Excellent.... have downloaded it. Also have the deck on order so will be nice to have it in both formats. The quality of their apps is quite good. I think I have around 9 of them now.

wooden-eye

I thought I would mention here that Bonefire Tarot is in the process of being made into a Fool's Dog App. It will be a couple of months.
I saw the LWB in print form for the first time today. Jason was wonderful to transcribe it so finally it will be legible.
I have to say that the company has been so wonderful to work with, the process so far has been smooth and all the techie stuff has been swept out of my less than capable hands.
Thanks so much to Caroline for the work so far, I feel confident that my trust in them is well placed and look forward to meeting Bonefire pixel-style.

Winterchild

I thought I would mention here that Bonefire Tarot is in the process of being made into a Fool's Dog App. It will be a couple of months.
I saw the LWB in print form for the first time today. Jason was wonderful to transcribe it so finally it will be legible.
I have to say that the company has been so wonderful to work with, the process so far has been smooth and all the techie stuff has been swept out of my less than capable hands.
Thanks so much to Caroline for the work so far, I feel confident that my trust in them is well placed and look forward to meeting Bonefire pixel-style.

MAGNIFICENT!!!!!!!

Onyx

Congrats! It looks great and they do so well with the decks that I am certain that I will get a copy as soon as it is available.

Essjay

I feel a bit bad saying this but I sometimes prefer the app to the actual physical deck - does anyone else feel that way? Especially for ones that I'd hoped would have larger cards. Also, the whole portable thing and Fool's Dog apps are so useable with the variety of shuffling etc.

wooden-eye

Bonefire Tarot has gone live!
I don't even have it yet!
I don't know the pass word to get it!!
Husband, who does know, is still sleeping!
......... I might just make a coffee and sit down, and stop all this shouting and perhaps be a bit loud in the kitchen as I make it.
Thank you Jason and Caroline at The Fools Dog.

Winterchild

Oh my Good goats.... This is the best Fools Dog app yet!! Sublime!!!!!