Tarot Talismans

EvaSegovia

I keep searching for a book on Tarot talismans, but can't find a thing... I can't believe there's nothing out there? Can anyone help steer me in the right direction? Thanks. Eva

rwcarter

There's this, but I don't know if it's what you're looking for:

Tarot Talismans: Invoke the Angels of the Tarot
Cicero, Chic and Sandra Tabatha
Llewellyn Publications, 2006
0-7387-0871-2
978-0-7387-0871-3

That info can be found in the forum index, which is located at the very top of the forum.

Rodney

EvaSegovia

Thanks Rodney. I had looked at Cicero's book some time ago and thought it a bit beyond me. But since you mention it, I checked it out again, and if there's nothing else....? I guess I'll pick it up and see if I can glean something to use at a simple level

WolfyJames

There is as well Portable Magic: Tarot Is The Only Tool You Need by Donald Tyson. One of the sections of the book is about making tarot talismans.

EmpyreanKnight

I've got a copy of the Tarot Talismans book by the Ciceros. I haven't sat down with it yet, but browsing through it I know it is a perfect fit for the Golden Dawn Magical Tarot and its companion book, also by the Ciceros. I relish the thought conducting an IDS of the three one day.

If you have any question on the book don't hesitate to ask, although I haven't read it exhaustively as of now.

tarotesoterica

Check out Tarot & Magic by Michael Daniel Kraig. This is a very easy to read guide covering the use of Tarot as talismans and spell craft. Its very short and concise.

Tarot Talismans is a very good book. It has a lot of information. I digested it better when I read it actually out of order because a lot of it is tables on correspondences. I also had some previous knowledge and wasn't starting totally from the ground up though. Really, I haven't come across a better book on the subject. I stumbled across mine at an used bookstore. I lucked out because someone had obviously just dropped off their entire book collection so I ended up spending more than I intended.