Any spreads you want me to make?

PentQueen

Thanks so much Rainwolf :) I will keep you updated on how the spread works out! I appreciate the details giving interpretive guidance as well. Thanks again!

tkellyd

What to expect

Hello Rainwolf:

As you may remember, I had asked you to make a spread for me and you created the 'How Are Things Progressing' spread. Well, I did get the job that I was looking for (woohoo!), but I have no idea what to expect in the coming weeks or when training finally starts (the job begins the last day of March).

Now, I am not sure if you are still making spreads, but if you are, could you possibly make a 'What to Expect' spread? I have tried to change/manipulate the 'Progressing' spread to suit my needs with no luck. Or, could you point out a good spread in the 'Tarot Spreads' listing on the site. I've looked through it myself but can't find anything that eventually works. Thanks, Rainwolf

- tkellyd

Venessa

tkellyd, that is the exact spread type I have been looking for too! Expect I just need it for general stuff. Rainwolf, that would be awesome if you could create one. My mind is just not able to go in the direction of creating much of anything..can't seem to focus well lately. Thanks
Venessa

rainwolf

Well since you said it starts at the end of march, I take it I have a fair bit of time to make it. I'll make a reminder and get to it when I have a free chance.

But I'm happy to hear the last one helped :)

tkellyd

Thanks, Rainwolf!

- tkellyd

tkellyd

What to expect

Hello Rainwolf:

If you're still out there and doing spreads, I could sure use some help right about now.

- tkellyd

rainwolf

I'm working on kelly's tonight, but I probably won't do anymore (at least promptly) for a few months because school is starting tomorrow. You can always PM me to ask however.

RW

rainwolf

Job expectation spread

Sorry for such a long wait! I'm happy with this spread however--there are some correspondences that I think give a little extra.

The corners are not detailed because I did not think they needed to; please PM me if you want some food for thought for them though.

RW

Ansuya

Spread please

Hi there

I am not sure if you are still making new spreads but I would like one.

I have constant dreams, imagery, thoughts on London, tho, i have never been there, i feel drawn to pictures, movies, sounds, ppl from there.

I would like a spread to find out IF I am EVER going to travel there? In other words, there is no trip planned and I want to know if I will ever have the opportunity to go there.

Can you help?

Thank you