HELP!

purplelady

<<<<<<<LouiQ, AquarianGoddess, Pollux>>>>>>> (Big Hug) Thank you so much for caring. It really made me feel better. It helps to know there's an astrological reason for what one is going through also.

AquarianGoddess

Purplelady,

How are you? Hope life is "lighter" these days. Thinking of you and sending good energy.

AG

purplelady

Hi AG, why how nice of you to think of me! I'm still hanging in here! As for whether life is "lighter" now? ..........I don't think life is Ever light for me , being a capricorn and all! :p . So I guess the answer to your question is Yes, but no! Things aren't really much better , but I'm trying to deal with them better and do the best thing from now on etc etc.
It's really just the big , "never enough money" problum. I depended on my b/f for way too long financially, and he is way too unstable to depend on unfortunately (though he is trying his best in his own way). He would never admit it , but I think he is simply used to and comfortable with a lot more instability than I am comfortable with . He makes poor decisions and gets himself in a bunch of trouble , or digs himself into a hole and drags me along with him. It's like a rollercoaster. I sometimes believe he actually , subconsciously sabotages his own efforts, I don't know , maybe he believes he is unworthy of doing well financially! Sounds crazy, but................
I'm still unemployed but have another interview tomorrow (I hate them! It's harder because Im pretty introverted). I've also been thinking A LOT about being in business for myself . The more time goes on and I think about it , the better it sounds! I actually am going to start something up. Problum is , I need to make a lot of $ now (or yesterday if you know what I mean). Also knowing where , when , and how to apply myself. Real tired of spinning my wheels and getting nowhere. I think the spring equinox has given me new energy and motivation though! Anyhow , I've certainly blabbed on long enough! So...............how is my saturn looking?! That mean old saturn?!! :p .

january

I'm in your shoes!!

I know what you're dealing with! I've been in a "Harry and Sally" situation with a libra for over two years. And I, like you, am a Capricorn. He and I both have our moons in Aquarius. From what I've read, Caps and Libras - both being cardinal signs - want to lead. And if this can be "overcome" meaning balanced to the Libra and "secure" to the Cap then its a very fruitful relationship. Cap needs to feel safe yet there's a freedom quality in Libra that helps temper her extremes. Libra likes the freeflow and floats like a butterfly but Cap can bring some productiveness and practicality in his life. This is all IF they collectively agree to seek that balance. IMHO, if this centerpoint can be acheived then it can be a very rewarding relationship.

Remember, air vs. earth. The air can contain the earth, as in a cave. We think it as being safe and secure, but the air wants to flow, Libra not really realizing that a little structure can do him good. We (Caps) become equally distraught if that air moves too much and stirs us up, but we can fail to notice that some beautiful and fruitful changes can occur. If the wind is always blowing erosion (weariness to Cap) will happen but trapped air can stagnate and not nourish anything! I think its all about Temperance (which always appears in our readings!), sort of mixing oil with water, blending opposites. Motion is needed to avoid that fine-line of separation. A positive? Always moving and growing!!

I'm still in the "are we friends or more" stage he keeps me guessing, that indecisive Libran. (2 of Wands also shows up!) but hope I have a chance to work for that balance someday... then I'll be on your shoes, LOL!

~ january

PS: same goes with $$, caps horde and build a nest, libras spend it with the wind... material vs. concept.

purplelady

hi January, how interesting! You may be happier in the "are we just friends or more" stage!