Any interest in an Internet talk radio show on astrology?

AquarianGoddess

Hi Gang!

Yes, an astrology talk radio show over the Internet hosted by the Goddess herself! It’s a two-way conversation, you call in and talk to me. There is no cost on your end, you need only to download the software (it takes about a minute), connect, and you’re in. It’s just like talking over the telephone, only it’s voice over IP. Last year I hosted a few shows and it’s really a lot of fun but it would be more fun to talk to all of you! If your preference is not to talk, that’s okay, you can still listen in. However, if you wish to speak it’s preferable that you have a microphone connected to your computer to speak into as it lessens the echo. Since we’re on so many time zones I would like to choose a day and time that’s feasible for most. If you’re interested in joining in, let me know what day and time is best for you. Ain’t technology grand? :-D

AG

truthsayer

i would love to be involved in an internet show on astrology!! i live on the east coast of the usa. what are you planning to talk about? please let me know more.

jade

congratulations!!!

i am so proud of you. :)

Archana

Hey,
I am interested! I live in Toronto(canada), Eastern time zone. Anyday will be fine for me, but I thinbk if we can keep it on Sunday, it will be great, so that more people can attend this show.

FYI: I am studying Vedic Astrology (System approach not the old classic one)

...Archana

AquarianGoddess

Jade, thanks for the congrats, but.....I may have made it sound grandiose and in reality it's the Fred Flintstone version of talk radio...no music or sound effects...just me talking. It's not much fun though if I'm talking to myself 'cause I can do that without being on radio. :p

There doesn't seem to be much interest here, but if I decide to go ahead with it, the topic will most likely be the effects of Saturn/Pluto opposition.

AG

bat51

VERY interested :))) i live in Belgium (western Europe) so the time difference is pretty big, but i could miss a few hours of sleep for this one :)
so, let me know when/where/what, if it's still gonna happen
greets Lotte

amyel

AG, I am also interested. Also live in EST.

Let us know (oh - and try to give me/us three days heads up - as I don't get here every day).

AquarianGoddess

Hello All,

Okay, if I decide to do the radio show, I'll give y'all a few days notice. When I initally posted I thought about doing it today (Sunday) and glad it never materialized because I have a sore throat and can just about talk.

AG

jade

okay, so ag, who do you need to talk to or clear things up with? a sore throat is a sure way of knowing there's a communication problem or blockage.

hmmmm????

love
jade

ps i think you got lots of response ag..........:)

MeeWah

AG: I have to work every Sunday from 4AM EST but I am still interested! Will watch for info :)