New thread: Lost and Found Singles Bar for missing Cards

Michellehihi

Missing cards in Visconti-Sforza 1975 US games second edition

I am missing six cards of this deck! Does someone have them, I am ready to pay for them and for the shipping:
2 of coins
8 of coins
Page of coins
3 of cups
The Hierophant, or the Pope ( I don't know how is this card called exactly in this deck)
The World

Thank you in advance!!

Obsydian

Long shot, but my Animal Wisdom Tarot is missing the Seer of Branches.

EDIT: Nevermind, just sending back to Amazon for a replacement! <3

Nappa

Name: Enchanted Tarot
Creators: Amy Zerner
Publisher: St Martins Press

Missing the Fool (0) and the World (21) for this deck. I do not want to have to buy a new deck as I plan to give this away when I complete it. Thanks all!

Garran

Intuitive Tarot - replacement cards

Greetings and Happy 2016.

I have most of the Intuitive Tarot by Cilla Conway - and the companion book. Just PM if you need a replacement card.

KJ at The Garran

cSpaceDiva

Thanks to Garran's generosity, I was able to complete my Intuitive Tarot :D

I still have most of the Dante Tarot (Andrea Serio, Giordano Berti). If you need a card from that deck there's a good chance I have it.

I am looking for:

Speaker of Rivers from the OOP Shining Woman Tarot.

Also, strange request, but I would like to get my hands on the journal from the Arthurian Tarot, pictured below. I don't care if it has writing or not, I mostly want my book and cards to fit in the case correctly :p

Attachments

• ATSet.gif
    ATSet.gif
    17.1 KB · Views: 133
  • ATJournal.jpeg
    ATJournal.jpeg
    1.8 KB · Views: 125

gregory

I can hardly believe I'm asking but - about Tarot Pink. The collaborative Breast Cancer one. It was so awful untrimmed, and trimmed it is not half bad. BUT - if anyone has a spare Page Wands, I took a little nick out of one corner and now I am very cross....

Michellehihi

Raven's prophecy

If anyone needs, I have an almost complete deck if you need any card.

illyria

Rumi Tarot - Two of Swords

Long shot, I know, but does anybody have a Two of Swords from the Rumi Tarot they're willing to part with?

Option B: I'm willing to take a hi-res scan for now so I can make this deck useable again.

Thank you.

knight_sephiroth

My newly purchased Alone's Vision Lenormand deck contained 17 extras (1 - 17 in duplicate, not as alternates to the existing deck). If anyone needs one of those, let me know.

gregory

Long shot, I know, but does anybody have a Two of Swords from the Rumi Tarot they're willing to part with?

Option B: I'm willing to take a hi-res scan for now so I can make this deck useable again.

Thank you.
Can do option B, if you don't find one. PM me if you decide to go that route.