Haindl Minor Keyword List

1Eleven

For those working with the Haindl Tarot deck I have updated the original minor keyword list provided by Lee and SunChariot. This Excel file includes the "new titles" from Rachel Pollack's book along with the I Ching Hexagram and Reversed I Ching. I find having this handy extremely helpful and hope others do, too.

See attached for a zip file of this spreadsheet.

Enjoy!

Jon

P.S. A big thank you to EternalBeauty for "making it pretty!"

Attachments

• haindl-minor-formatted.xlsx.zip
    11.5 KB · Views: 246

Chiriku

That's pretty swell of you, Jon. Thanks for this.

And thanks to Lee, SunChariot, and EternalBeauty, too.

Carla

I can't open this, does it have to be zipped? Is there another format available?

1Eleven

Hi Carla,
I tried to post the Excel file initially with no luck. Here is a PDF of this document.

Jon

Attachments

• haindl-minor.pdf
    37.9 KB · Views: 286

Kissa

Thank you soooo much for sharing this 1Eleven! The pdf works just fine :) and is now saved.

Kissa

Carla

Opened and saved--thank you 1Eleven!!

Bhavana

I am so glad you are enjoying working with the Haindl!! Did you ever get the books?

I wanted to ask a question, though - just to make sure I am reading the chart right -
you are indicating the i ching symbol both upright and then in the second column reversed? It has been a long time since I even thought about the i ching - I used to do with pennies, but that was back in the 80s, and I never really studied it extensively.

1Eleven

You're all very welcome!!

I am so glad you are enjoying working with the Haindl!! Did you ever get the books?

I wanted to ask a question, though - just to make sure I am reading the chart right -
you are indicating the i ching symbol both upright and then in the second column reversed? It has been a long time since I even thought about the i ching - I used to do with pennies, but that was back in the 80s, and I never really studied it extensively.

I absolutely love this deck! Thank you. Yes, I have both books and used them as a reference for this chart -- using the "new titles" since the original titles are on the cards themselves. That's correct, the first I Ching column the 2 different author translations of the upright hexagram. The last column is the reversed meaning.

Let me know if you have any other questions. I'll upload this Excel file somewhere else in case anyone wants to modify it in any way and is having issues with the Zip file.

Jon