Kink in Your Plans Spread

tiffanoodle

For times when something unexpectedly goes wrong, and you need to get back on track.
I had a problem arise today. Nothing major, but it threw me for a loop and planted a seed of doubt. So I made this spread. After my reading, I felt rejuvenated, and the problem seemed like nothing! I thought I would share it in case somebody else finds this useful :)

****7****
****6****
5***1***4
**2***3**

1: Where you stand now
2: What to focus less on, what to let go of
3: What to focus more on, what to embrace
4: Where you excel, your strength that will help you
5: What to work on, skill not yet acquired, lesson not yet learned
6: Hidden Opportunity, how to turn this problem around
7: Your potential self

laurence

Oh thanks!!

Very useful spread, well built and straight to the point!

tiffanoodle

Thanks laurence :D hope it helps

samantha

Thanks Tiffanoodle, I like this one a lot :) (Esp. position 2 and 3 ) Will be trying this out
tomorrow.

tiffanoodle

Wonderful! It was very useful for me, I hope it does you some good as well :)

dmayfield3

thank you for this spread and I did it for myself but I'm a little confused. I am new to tarot and am using the Rider-Waite deck. Here is my spread:

1- 7 of pentacles (reverse): where I stand
2- 5 of cups (reverse): what to let go of
3- 3 of cups (reverse): what to focus on
4- 9 of swords: where I excel
5- 2 of pentacles (reverse): what to work on
6- 6 of pentacles (reverse): hidden opportunity
7- King of swords (reverse): my potential self

For example where I excel in is in dispair and heart-ache? :( Maybe Im reading it wrong but I just see a lot of negativity and not much advice. Thank you in advance

Amanda

thank you for this spread and I did it for myself but I'm a little confused. I am new to tarot and am using the Rider-Waite deck. Here is my spread:

1- 7 of pentacles (reverse): where I stand
2- 5 of cups (reverse): what to let go of
3- 3 of cups (reverse): what to focus on
4- 9 of swords: where I excel
5- 2 of pentacles (reverse): what to work on
6- 6 of pentacles (reverse): hidden opportunity
7- King of swords (reverse): my potential self

For example where I excel in is in dispair and heart-ache? :( Maybe Im reading it wrong but I just see a lot of negativity and not much advice. Thank you in advance

You'll need to post your spread over in the "Your Readings" forum if you'd like some help with it. Be sure to read the guidelines first though, as there are some requirements in order post a spread that you'll need to follow. :)

My thoughts about the 9 of Swords... if you consider that it is a 9 and relates to the Hermit, it may be that you excel at questioning yourself. Asking yourself "why" you say or do the things you say or do. It is good to examine ourselves and our motivations in this way.

Hemera

moderator note

You'll need to post your spread over in the "Your Readings" forum if you'd like some help with it. Be sure to read the guidelines first though, as there are some requirements in order post a spread that you'll need to follow. :)

What Amanda_04 said. (Thank you Amanda_04)

Please no readings in Tarot Spreads.
There is one exception to this rule and you can find it in our Tarot Spreads Posting Guidelines