Another horary for my erratic love life.

Sharla

Will x try and contact me ?

https://postimg.org/image/w9t4gd959/

Had a bit of a blow up again, this is regarding a txt he received yesterday from another female. Ive told him its over, ive blocked him now. He's saying he was seeing her before he had feelings for me, and then he's not seen her since etc etc.

He doesn't want it to end, he said he loves me now (not that i believe him).... but its hard as i unfortunately do actually have feelings for him.

So i'm now just curious to see what lengths he will go to, to get hold of me (if any).

Im Mars the baddy angry mars as usual, he is venus.

The asc is at 26 degrees, not sure if this is considered a late asc or not ?

Venus is in the 1st house and close to the asc, so i think he is still very much focused on me. Venus is peregrine in its sign, so i think he probably feels a little like he doesn't know what he should do next......BUT then i'm sure a planet can't be peregrine in an angular house, so maybe this is not the case.

He's the one in an angular house, i'm in a succedent house, so it's going to be him coming to me if anything. Also me being in the second house of money and possessions could show that i'm just interested in his money.....I'm not though, he does buy me stuff and takes me out all the time, and if i need money he gives it me, but i'm not just after this. So i'm quite surprised that i've ended up in this house.

Im exalted in capricorn, so i'm in a strong position here, but i'd say this was amplifying my mars energy so maybe making me more angrier than i should be. Not wanting to listen to what he has to say, not allowing him to apologize etc.

Reception between us......not sure what i am, as if a planet can't be peregrine in an angular then i have no dignity what so ever, or is this accidental dignity ? He is in my triplicity (day chart) so maybe he does have feelings for me....could be love like he has said.

There's only reception by one planet (venus) and there's no applying aspects between the significators, the only aspects between us is a separating semi square which is a weaker aspect than a square, which shows an inner feeling of irritation which could be released through constructive action.

The moon is 10 degrees into cancer, and is in its own house. So yes it's an emotional period between us at the moment and one that looks set to last a couple of days. The moon is also not in a good placement being in the upper half of the chart with the sun, as its a day chart......so these are not positive emotions that are being felt.

The next aspect the moon makes is an opposition to mars in (im presuming) a tight orb of 6 degrees, so also as we have venus in an angular house and a mutable sign then id say this would be days that i may receive some form of contact from him.

RohanMenon

I'm very much a beginner at horary

but I'm fairly sure this

"BUT then i'm sure a planet can't be peregrine in an angular house"

is wrong. As I understand it 'peregrine' is about lacking *essential* dignity, and that does not take houses into consideration, and is strictly sign based.

http://www.skyscript.co.uk/gl/peregrine.html seems to back it up.

Angularity modifies how the peregrine status manifests, but doesn't cancel it (as I understand it. Could be wrong, if so hopefully an expert can clear this up)

CosmicBeing

Venus and Mars make no traditional aspect aka no action.

But Venus (Mr.X) is in your house, but saturn is in the first house too. Delays and obstruction.

Just because 7th lord is in 1st house doesn't mean love...the question wasn't "Does x love me?" "what are x's feelings for me?"

7th lord in 1st house could simply mean there is a draw to you...a feeling of chemistry. For your question...I would see it as a sign of contact...getting involved in your life.

Mars & pluto are conjunct in 2nd house... 2nd house is our values and self-worth. You may be going through some transformation pertaining to your sense of self worth or what you value.

Saturn is the planet representing 3rd house...it sits in 1st house and 7th lord sits in first house. Expect messages that are full of sugar and honey. But, it doesn't mean he loves you.

Aquarius rules 3rd house...this is mass...so this is most likely through electronics

Neptune is in 3rd...the planet of illusions, dreams, and deceit. (also an artistic planet)

Mars is a representative of you...Mars is aggressive and in your face.
Venus is a representative of you....it's not the most upfront planet to have.

It makes me think you are more likely the type that wants to fix the issues...while he is not really the type to fix the issue...just cover it over with roses, wine, and chocolate kind of romance (kindness that kills).

Venus makes a applying square... squares are yes but with strains/frustration/obstacles to overcome....the aspect is to Neptune. Not sure hundred percent what this means.... since Saturn is the ruler of 3rd house...Saturn can coincide with the meanings of a square.

Yes, he'll contact you. Just don't expect the truth or a resolution. It will probably be words full of sugar and honey that keeps a level of limitation and restriction from moving toward a more healthy/fulfilling/maybe even peaceful relationship.

(Yes I use two planets not traditionally used in Horary astrology....I only use the planets when they are sitting in a house that is being analyzed. )

scorpiogirl

Last chart you posted I believe Moon was in between two malefics. Indicating things could get worse between you. So now this fight could indicate that.
Venus in your first, him, he defitenly is focused on you but also could mean him coming back to you. Especially since the asc is conjuncting Venus.
I think he'll contact you, instead of you.

Sharla

but I'm fairly sure this

"BUT then i'm sure a planet can't be peregrine in an angular house"

is wrong. As I understand it 'peregrine' is about lacking *essential* dignity, and that does not take houses into consideration, and is strictly sign based.

http://www.skyscript.co.uk/gl/peregrine.html seems to back it up.

Angularity modifies how the peregrine status manifests, but doesn't cancel it (as I understand it. Could be wrong, if so hopefully an expert can clear this up)

Hi RohanMenon, im still learning too, so maybe im wrong. But in my notes regarding my research on peregrine planets, i have ....

No planet angular can be considered peregrine.
No planet in its own element can be peregrine.
No planet in a house it naturally rules can be peregrine.
And also that venus cannot be peregrine in any angular house.

Sharla

Venus and Mars make no traditional aspect aka no action.

But Venus (Mr.X) is in your house, but saturn is in the first house too. Delays and obstruction.

Just because 7th lord is in 1st house doesn't mean love...the question wasn't "Does x love me?" "what are x's feelings for me?"

7th lord in 1st house could simply mean there is a draw to you...a feeling of chemistry. For your question...I would see it as a sign of contact...getting involved in your life.

Mars & pluto are conjunct in 2nd house... 2nd house is our values and self-worth. You may be going through some transformation pertaining to your sense of self worth or what you value.

Saturn is the planet representing 3rd house...it sits in 1st house and 7th lord sits in first house. Expect messages that are full of sugar and honey. But, it doesn't mean he loves you.

Aquarius rules 3rd house...this is mass...so this is most likely through electronics

Neptune is in 3rd...the planet of illusions, dreams, and deceit. (also an artistic planet)

Mars is a representative of you...Mars is aggressive and in your face.
Venus is a representative of you....it's not the most upfront planet to have.

It makes me think you are more likely the type that wants to fix the issues...while he is not really the type to fix the issue...just cover it over with roses, wine, and chocolate kind of romance (kindness that kills).

Venus makes a applying square... squares are yes but with strains/frustration/obstacles to overcome....the aspect is to Neptune. Not sure hundred percent what this means.... since Saturn is the ruler of 3rd house...Saturn can coincide with the meanings of a square.

Yes, he'll contact you. Just don't expect the truth or a resolution. It will probably be words full of sugar and honey that keeps a level of limitation and restriction from moving toward a more healthy/fulfilling/maybe even peaceful relationship.

(Yes I use two planets not traditionally used in Horary astrology....I only use the planets when they are sitting in a house that is being analyzed. )

Thanks for your thoughts cosmicbeing, as for venus and mars making no aspect so no action......well there was communication between us yesterday, which i instigated myself at approx 5.30pm, which was approx 7hrs after casting the chart. The moon became in opposition with myself (mars) at around this point, if i'm calculating correctly. So im seeing this as my emotions (moon) then pushing me to call him (mars) as there was tension between us coming from the opposition which needed to be smoothed over.

Totally didn't even notice saturn sat there with venus.

I know i didn't ask about if he loved me, but to me when the quesited in a r'ship query is in the 1st house esp close to asc, then they are very much focused on the querent.....not necessarily meaning love.

Going on the rest of what you put this caused me to panic again and cast another horary chart of if he was telling me the truth or not.

The outer planets you've used....ive been told not to use them at all, even if in the same house being analyzed.
I thought neptune, uranus, pluto weren't even discovered until after people were doing horary charts, and that's why they are not used. ?

Sharla

Last chart you posted I believe Moon was in between two malefics. Indicating things could get worse between you. So now this fight could indicate that.
Venus in your first, him, he defitenly is focused on you but also could mean him coming back to you. Especially since the asc is conjuncting Venus.
I think he'll contact you, instead of you.

It was actually me this time who contacted him approx 7hrs after casting the chart......this time the tables have turned :(

CosmicBeing

Neo traditionalist use them in horary...pluto, uranus, and neptune do not rule any signs in the horary chart..but they can be used to add extra meaning if they are conjunct or in the house that is being questioned.

Do not use them as rulers.

Best of luck. Hope you figure out what to do in this situation.

RohanMenon

"No planet angular can be considered peregrine.
No planet in its own element can be peregrine.
No planet in a house it naturally rules can be peregrine.
And also that venus cannot be peregrine in any angular house. "

again, none of the classical sources i have seen mention anything like this. This seems to be new age astrology. Do you have any sources for this? If these are correct, my understanding of peregrine is wrong.

As far as my limited reading of classical sources inform me peregrine is strictly defined by lack of *essential* dignity.

E.g Lilly (Christian Astrology):

"A Planet is then said to be Peregrine, when he is in the degrees of any
Sign wherein he hath no essentiall dignity:
As Saturn in the tenth degree of Aries, that Sign being not his House, Exaltation, or of his
Triplicity, or he having in that degree either Term or Faces, he is then said to be
Peregrine; had he been in 27, 28 &c. of Aries, he could not be termed Peregrine, because
then he is in his own Term."