Reincarnation Cards: Awakening Far Memory

faunabay

Does anyone have this deck? I just got it today and have just done a reading. It was extremely interesting and did explain something that has just been an aspect of myself for as long as I can remember.

The very nice hardback book that comes with it does a great job of making you think!!! And the artwork on the cards, while somewhat childlike, is very colorful and fun to work with.

I thought some of you might be interested as well. Check it out! :)

http://reincarnationcards.com/

Chronata

OOH...thanks for the link, faunabay!

Those look really great!

I do extensive (and exhausting) past life readings using the Phoenix cards...which are pretty limited in scope.

These look like they would make the whole process a LOT easier!

faunabay

I've actually thought about the Phoenix cards in the past. I'd heard they were quite limiting, so passed on them.

A friend of mine got these, so I was able to look at them. They are great. I haven't tried this yet, but the book says they can work for future lives as well. I'm not quite sure how that would work, but..... (shrug)

I'm excited to do more work with them. I'm going to try and focus on past lives that may have some background on certain issues I'm having.

Trish76

Awesome

I have had a past life reading done for me but it would be awesome to do them myself!! Thank you for the link. :)

Asher

I've just ordered these and am looking forward to seeing what information they have to impart. I'll let everyone know when they arrive, and how they read for me.

Asher

faunabay

Asher said:
I've just ordered these and am looking forward to seeing what information they have to impart. I'll let everyone know when they arrive, and how they read for me.

Asher
Oh please do let us know. With the Thanksgiving holiday I haven't had a chance to do anymore with it yet. But I'm excited to try some other readings. I've got an idea this deck will work extremely well for me to access information to help release old stuck thought patterns and maybe even physical issues.

Asher

They're here!

My Reincarnation Cards (subtitled Awakening Far Memory) arrived yesterday, and I've just gotten around to opening the package...making my holiday cards has taken a lot of time!

There are 61 cards in this set, along with a hardcover book which has introductory chapters on reincarnation as well as detailed explanations of each card. The cards are illustrated in b/w in the book. The cards are large, 3 3/4 x 5 1/2 inches, good card stock with a satin finish.

The cards are divided into 5 groups:
Occupation (14 cards), Culture (17 cards), Environment (9 cards), Theme (11 cards) and Termination (10 cards). The back designs are different for each category to aid in selecting them. The authors note that many additional examples of the above groups could have been included, but they feel more is not necessarily better. They say there are 235,620 possible combinations of these 5 categories.

To use the cards, the authors suggest being thoroughly relaxed, state your intention to receive details of a previous incarnation, shuffle the cards & fan them out. Select a card by running your hand across the fan or use a pendulum to select one card from each of the 5 categories. First impressions are noted as each card is revealed, then examine the cards more thoroughly in an open relaxed state of mind. Also read the textual descriptions of each card, and synthesize all the information into a journal. This process may be done as often as you would like.

This is a very nice set, well illustrated & well packaged (I also got it for a great price from an Amazon seller, still sealed). I am very pleased with it, it's very different from any other oracle I own. I hope to have some time this afternoon to do my first "reading" with the deck.

Asher

WolfyJames

That deck looks very interesting. I've done a few past life readings with tarot decks and the results were rather blah but this deck seems perfect for these types of readings. It will go definitively on my wish list.

MysticalMoose

I like the look of these cards, I have got the Phoenix Cards & while I've had some reasonably interesting results I find that they lack detailed depth...I have just had a good read of the website link for the Reincarnation Cards ( thanks for that :) ) & they look to give a good amount of detail to work with...I will be very interested to hear, if you care to share - how you find them to work with :)

MM :heart:

faunabay

I haven't had time to do anymore readings with this deck yet. With the holidays and all. But the first past life reading I did was VERY detailed. I'm so glad I got this deck.