The Dragonfae Tobias

faunabay

I think this is the appropriate spot for this thread. Mods please move it if you need to. :)

I've met a dragonfae named Tobias.....of course since I've never heard of dragonfae before getting the Oracle of the Dragonfae it applies....right? LOL

I'll explain how it happened.

I was doing a massage (I'm a massage therapist). And sometimes when I'm working my mind wanders.....doesn't everyone's? LOL Well I was thinking about this tattoo I've had drawn out for years but couldn't figure out a place on my body to put it. It's the infinity symbol with a water dragon on one side and a phoenix on the other. (I'm a cancer sun sign(water) with leo rising(fire)) So they chase each other through the figure eight symbol. It's a very cool drawing but I'd need to have it pretty big to get all the details and it just never felt right.

Anyway I was thinking about maybe doing the phoenix and water dragon just entertwined on my ankle. While I was trying to picture this I heard a voice in my head just say the name Tobias. Of course I was like "Who the heck is Tobias? And who just said that?" ROFL

I was told that Tobias is an earth dragon who is wrapped around that very ankle I was picturing the tattoo on. He said he's a dragon fae who's been with me for quite a while helping me stay grounded!!! :bugeyed:

For those of you who have the deck....he's similar to Oroki in size (pretty small) and attitude :laugh: but colored like the Pendragon (all browns, golds, and greens). The funny thing is these are 2 of the cards I was very drawn to from the first time I got the deck! :bugeyed: I wonder why?? LOL

Anyway that's the story of how I met Tobias. I thought it was pretty cool and wanted to pass on the experience.

The very interesting thing and extremely smart on Tobias's part is how he introduced himself to me. I don't have any trouble feeling my guides, angels, etc when they're around me, but I block hearing names for some reason. As soon as I feel them telling me their names I throw up huge blocks. I dont' want to do this but it's unconscious. Well with Tobias I didn't have time to throw up the blocks because I heard the name before I knew what it meant! Very smart dragonfae!!! :*

LadyKathryn

thats sooooooooooooo cool. I wish mine... my guides would talk to me more often..in a way i can relate to and understand.

i did have one come talk to me in a dream...she showed up as dolly parton. LOL

we sat and talked about my relationship and she made me feel a lot better... but i wish i could have more conversations with them...ask them other things... learn from them. I don't know how tho.

LOL

soooooooooo lucky you... i don't know names.

souljourney

Really cool experience. I don't really hear my guides, but would LOVE to.
Also this makes me want this deck even more.

faunabay

Well like I said before.....I don't usually hear them either. I can feel them around me, but don't usually hear any words, comments, etc. I do realize I'm blocking myself from hearing them though. That's why I said Tobias is a smart little dragonfae. He caught me before I could throw up the blocks. LOL Now that I know he's with me, of course I can't hear anything. :laugh: I know he's there and I can feel him though. He really is helping me with grounding, stablizing, and balancing. :*

Oh and souljourney....this deck is great. Even though there are different artists it has a good flow to it. I don't usually connect very well with decks that have more than one, but this one works very well. Not quite, but similar in feel to the Froud Faeries Oracle. Obviously the dragonfae talk as well as the froud faeries. LOL

LadyKathryn

Makes me want to cuddle with Tobias. LOL... i don't know what that means...take it for what it's worth. lol

faunabay

LadyKathryn said:
Makes me want to cuddle with Tobias. LOL... i don't know what that means...take it for what it's worth. lol
You could try. :laugh: I don't think he's too into cuddling though. He's got those spiney dragon points all over him. LOL

LadyKathryn

lol i'm a taurus...so i got a thicker skin.. LOL.. i don't know why i have the overwhelming desire to cuddle him! LOL what would that tell you... ????

faunabay

:laugh: I have no idea???!!! :laugh:

You need, very badly, to ground, center and balance?????? :p

LadyKathryn

lol i need a job...and perhaps a dog~ LOL