Book of Destiny Grimauld..layout??

Phoenix Rising

Hi all,

I bought this deck off trademe, and I'm a little bit stumped as to how to do the layout. Can someone explain to me in simple form, how to do it please.

It said something like removing card closest to thumb, or highest value from 3 cards at a time. Or does someone have a simper layout for this one.

Phoenix

Gavriela

It's a bit smaller than the lennies, but alike enough that I see no reason you couldn't use Lenormand layouts for it.

Sometimes LWBs are weird - like for the Ziguenerkarten instead of using the Lover (male) or the Sweetheart (female), the LWB says use 'Merriment' as your significator. I have no idea why, but haven't found it terribly useful to do that - nor do I know of anyone who does that, even in Europe.

Phoenix Rising

Hi Gavriela,

This deck is quite different from the lenormand, it actually has alot of court cards, there are 33 cards, and a blank card to represent the querent. As well as needing to count every 7th card from the blank card, from the cards removed, bit different...lol

Phoenix

Gavriela

There are Lenormand techniques like that too, scarily enough. I don't use them. But I usually read these kinds of oracles (Sibilla, Leiding, Lenormand, Ziguener, etc.) in combinations.