Pixie's Lenormand coming to US Games?

delizt

I can't resist those TINS!!

Madrigal

Heard from USGames a few weeks back that it's at the printer's and would be available to purchase in about three months :thumbsup:

Tag_jorrit

That would be correct. The deck in a new form with new cards will be out later this year with a new booklet and everything

Big congratulations, starlightexp. Your original deck was such a flash of brilliance, I am so pleased for you. Absolutely outstanding!

Cocobird55

Will the LWB be the same as the original? It was great!

danieljuk

congrats from me as well Edmund :thumbsup: well done! I have been getting back into your Day of the Dead Lenormand recently that I bought some time ago and now thinking about this deck. But so glad you stuff is going mainstream, you deserve it :) shall look out for Pixie's!

danieljuk

I have decided I really want to buy this and missed Edmund's self published deck. On Amazon UK it's available for preorder now and the date of release is currently 1st October 2015 :thumbsup:

greatdane

I am so happy about the recent plethora of tins! The Morgan Greer tarot and now Pixie's Lenormand :))) YAY TINS!

Girl Archer

I have decided I really want to buy this and missed Edmund's self published deck. On Amazon UK it's available for preorder now and the date of release is currently 1st October 2015 :thumbsup:

This is awesome since I was so disheartened when I thought it was sold out. Any idea when it would be available for pre order on Amazon India? :) P.S. I love the art style and flow it seemingly has, starlightexp! :thumbsup: