Incidences when Lenormand has been Literal

baylys

We have had some horrible weather days this week out on the fiord, with some incredible rainfall. On the two worst days, my card of the day was Clouds. Gee, thanks for stating the obvious lol!

zhadee

Not really that literal, though, Barleywine? The Clover weren't real clover, or herbs, and the Stork was not a real bird or a long legged dancer...!

Still, I am glad her scenario improved, and that she was moved, and that your cards were correct :)

One concept of taking care of Alzheimer patients is 'nest building'. I do it all of the time to make my elders feel comfortable, reducing the tension in their muscles when they lie in bed or in wheelchairs, so they feel protected and safe.
Well, and I might not be as long legged as your average dancer, but I still have to wear some kind of white uniform to show I am a nurse.

Samweiss

I remember this one daily reading where the combination was Tower - Child - Clouds. It was grey and windy day and it looked like it was gonna start to rain soon. I decided to go jogging despite that. Of course, right after I got out of the apartment, it started to rain. It was a real downpour. I live in a tall apartment building and my deck's Child card has a picture of a running child. I think Lenormand cards were quite literal that time. :)

Barleywine

One concept of taking care of Alzheimer patients is 'nest building'. I do it all of the time to make my elders feel comfortable, reducing the tension in their muscles when they lie in bed or in wheelchairs, so they feel protected and safe.
Well, and I might not be as long legged as your average dancer, but I still have to wear some kind of white uniform to show I am a nurse.

I hadn't thought of Storks as a comforting "nursing staff," but it certainly fits here.