Questions to ask Lenormand

LadybugDawn

I probably should have specified, my apologies. The cards should be laid out face down from left to right in a row of 9. Then you pull another 9 left to right on top of them. The cards are read in pairs, with both merged together and having equal weight. First pair is the first question, second pair the next question, and so on for all 9 questions/piles.

I've had some slight success with this layout, but still prefer a 5-card spread. Today I did them both just to see the differences.

Aster Breo

I probably should have specified, my apologies. The cards should be laid out face down from left to right in a row of 9. Then you pull another 9 left to right on top of them. The cards are read in pairs, with both merged together and having equal weight. First pair is the first question, second pair the next question, and so on for all 9 questions/piles.

I've had some slight success with this layout, but still prefer a 5-card spread. Today I did them both just to see the differences.

OK. That makes sense. Looks like an interesting spread.

cje

Again, not a direct answer, but here is my "new" take on working with dailies:
http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=248464

Some of the ideas LadyBug Dawn listed look interesting to me, as well.

Thanks, Joon, for the link to your thread!
I do daily cards just to see how my day will go and look back at it in the evenings...kind of like my diary. It is good practice.
cje

cje

Sure! I've found this to be a good exercise, but some of the readings have been a bit off, especially if I'm grouchy or trying to do it quickly. I honestly think it's too much to bite off before I've had my morning coffee. HA!

1. Someone you will meet, what comes out of that meeting.
2. Someone you care about, what they will do.
3. Someone who annoys you, what they will do.
4. Something that will happen to console you.
5. Something that awaits you.
6. Something that will help you.
7. Something that will happen, which is a surprise to you.
8. Something that you desire, whether it will happen or not.
9. Something nice.

Today instead of the 9-question I did just a 5-card "what should be my focus for today" after completing my morning routine instead of trying to start with the big chunk. That worked out a bit better for me, I think.

Wow, I love this reading. I think it is a bit thorough for my boring days sitting at home in front of the computer ;) but I think I want to try that reading applied to a week, can I do that, I mean, for a week instead of a day?

What do I do if I don't have any annoying people in my life? ...or then I simply ignore them, and actually do not need to know what they are up to. LOL ;)

I like the "focus" question...sometimes it's not necessary to know what will happen, but what I need to focus on that day! Loving this. Will go try right now ;)

LadybugDawn

Wow, I love this reading. I think it is a bit thorough for my boring days sitting at home in front of the computer ;) but I think I want to try that reading applied to a week, can I do that, I mean, for a week instead of a day?

What do I do if I don't have any annoying people in my life? ...or then I simply ignore them, and actually do not need to know what they are up to. LOL ;)

I like the "focus" question...sometimes it's not necessary to know what will happen, but what I need to focus on that day! Loving this. Will go try right now ;)

LOL You know, that's probably why I felt the 9-Question pairs were off... the cards probably thought I was mad for asking so may questions and not planning to even leave the house! I love your idea of making this a weekly spread instead of daily. Think I'll try that tonight for the upcoming week (and boy is it a busy one!)

I honestly think the "annoying" people part is a simple warning to watch out for them. As much as we try to ignore those people, sometimes they have a way of creeping in regardless. Plus, there was one day my daughter and other half showed up under that question - we were going to the store that day and it's almost a given they'll do something to make the Mama Bear come out LOL. Sure enough, at some point I had to tell them to stop doing something, but I really didn't need the cards to tell me it was going to happen haha.