The Enchanted Map: 23 Golden Palace

Water Lady

I am looking at card first and then reading book...so I see a golden palace that is blocked from me, I can not get to it or in, sort of like it is in your reach but you have work to do first. then the book says, there is always enough, abundance, etc. like the 10 of pentacles
so again can use some help with picture and meaning???

ana luisa

Hi, Water Lady . Golden Palace usually comes to me as extreme idealization. You build an image of a perfect X (person, place, job, relationship, etc) that cannot and will not exist. It also talks about detachment. Staying away from the "outside" because it does not provide you with all the amennities/luxuries you're used to. Not mingling is another interpretation, and this one, comes as a criticism.

Water Lady

Hi, Water Lady . Golden Palace usually comes to me as extreme idealization. You build an image of a perfect X (person, place, job, relationship, etc) that cannot and will not exist. It also talks about detachment. Staying away from the "outside" because it does not provide you with all the amennities/luxuries you're used to. Not mingling is another interpretation, and this one, comes as a criticism.

yes, I can see that as a meaning for this.
I have to get use to the letting the picture tell me the meaning instead of the book.
thanks