Faulty deck from eBay...Would you keep it?

LindaMechele

That's an interesting and funky deck! Cool! I'm so glad you were able to get a partial refund and the other one, too. It's so hard sometimes to find "The One", and it sounds like you have - TWO of them. :thumbsup: Congrats!

gregory

When I get home (end Oct) I can scan them for you... Better than nothing.

earthair

That's an interesting and funky deck! Cool!

It is :) For me, someone who started out on Fergus Hall (bold strong colours and slightly odd shape people :joke: ) and then gravitated back to historical Marseilles decks, this feels like the pendulum has settled somewhere in the middle with this deck- it's got amazing card stock, nicely proportioned length to width, colourful, arty, but with a nice modern depth to the symbolism. I've got to get my head around wands being the element of earth though :bugeyed: or I may not try and keep them as fire !

Don't think I'll let other people shuffle this deck though- it's quite a handful :D

Thank you for your offer gregory.

journeyinghome

Have been given a partial refund :) :) :)
And have ordered a complete deck too! :party::party::party::party:

Soooooo for those of you wondering ... it was the Pointner.

If anyone happens to have a spare 2 of Wands (missing) or Knight (bitten) and Valet of Wands (damaged)
please get in contact! Thanks.

Glad you got what you wanted! And that we all now know what the deck is! :D I've never come across it before but it looks lovely and vibrant! Wands as Earth?? Not come across that before either! Hope you enjoy working with the deck :)

earthair

The other copy came today too :D
Not only is it newer, it's a brand new, still cellophaned up new!
Whooohoooo :D :D
And... all the cards are present so I finally get to see what the 2 Wnds and the Knight's horse's legs look like :)

Glad I kept the other one with the extra book.