Slept with deck under my pillow and this happens

TaureanWitch

Nevermind. Goodness gracious lol

page of ghosts

I've slept with some of my decks and I can't remember anything like that or any other bad things happening, so I guess it went fine for me. I'm prone to vivid dreams in general so I wouldn't remember anything out of the ordinary since weird dreams IS ordinary for me, haha.

I'm not sure what it could be. I'd probably look for the mundane first, like do you usually remember dreams? A lot of people don't or rarely do, so if you're like those people you could have had a nightmare and not remember it in the morning. Was your room stuffy, did you sleep in a weird position that could cause you to wake up like that... If you're worried about supernatural stuff there are protective measures you could take, like some crystals that have those properties, make a pouch and fill it with something.. salt? I've been lazy with my studies of this stuff so I'm not the expert I wish I was. I'd probably do like a scientist and repeat my experiment and see how it goes. Maybe it was just a one time thing, though I empathize with feeling uncomfortable and worried with what happened :( Waking up like that can be scary even if you can't remember any nightmares.

UniversesCollide

The location of the deck or any deck as I slept has never had an impact on my dreams. I have had some very interesting dreams that I'm quite sure were a result of looking at or reading with certain decks the previous day though.

Tanga

Nope. Never had that happen.

I'd repeat experiment again and see if it re-curs??
(but of course I understand if you're feeling uncomfortable about repeating).

I'm not a believer in Tarot cards being any more of a draw for unusual things, than anything else - and infact - now you've said it - I haven't put my new magick cards under my pillow yet so I'll be doing that tonight. Lol.
I usually stick them under the corner of the pillow, or under the pillow next to my head - right underneath my head makes for a weird pillow to sleep on. Wake up with a wonkey neck...

FLizarraga

I slept with a deck under my pillow exactly once. I had the mother of all nightmares --well, less a nightmare than a very vivid dream, full of strange, unpleasant details. Granted, it is a deck full of pain. But still.

yannie

Following on from what Tanga said - maybe that's your head's way of voicing displeasure at sleeping on a thick deck of cards under your pillow! 78 cards, cmon. You may have fallen asleep fine, but during sleep your body could be protesting in other ways.

TaureanWitch

Following on from what Tanga said - maybe that's your head's way of voicing displeasure at sleeping on a thick deck of cards under your pillow! 78 cards, cmon. You may have fallen asleep fine, but during sleep your body could be protesting in other ways.
Under my pillow doesn't mean under my head. The deck was to the side and not bothering me. Now it's my turn to tell you "c'mon!" LOL

TaureanWitch

Nope. Never had that happen.

I'd repeat experiment again and see if it re-curs??
(but of course I understand if you're feeling uncomfortable about repeating).

I'm not a believer in Tarot cards being any more of a draw for unusual things, than anything else - and infact - now you've said it - I haven't put my new magick cards under my pillow yet so I'll be doing that tonight. Lol.
I usually stick them under the corner of the pillow, or under the pillow next to my head - right underneath my head makes for a weird pillow to sleep on. Wake up with a wonkey neck...

I didn't have it directly under my head. That would be horrible. It was to the side under the pillow, not bothering me

Tanga

I didn't have it directly under my head. That would be horrible. It was to the side under the pillow, not bothering me

Yup. So you said. Did you repeat experiment? :)
No result from mine. But then presently - I tend to dream more about Tarot when I'm really focussing on something specific to do with it.