Deck of the Week : Sign-up Thread: Week 290 : February 18 - February 24

VGimlet

This thread is for those who would like to work through their collection of decks. Each week on a Saturday we will be picking a new deck to work with exclusively for the week.

Anyone is welcome. Please join us!

1. Please post with your chosen deck for the week - if you wish you can choose 1 tarot and 1 oracle so you can participate in all areas of the forum

2. Chat away about your deck, how you're finding it etc.

3. Daily Draws can be recorded in our Group Daily draws thread: the thread is here for Jan - Jun 2017.

4. The following link is for members of the Deck of the Week group to post readings (other than Daily Draws) with their chosen decks or readings with spreads offered specifically by Deck of the Week members. No feedback or commentary on the spreads/readings is required (unless requested).
(tarot only)

2017 Deck of the Week Tarot Readings

5. Here are links so that members can post daily readings/reflections on Oracles:

Oracle Decks - Threads in Oracle Readings forum (Oracles and combined Tarot & Oracle readings)

Deck of the Week Group - Oracle Readings

Participants:
1. VGimlet - Knapp Hall Tarot & Divine Circus Oracle
2. Scarlet Woodland - Crystal Visions Tarot & Oracle Of The Shapeshifters
3. RiverRunsDeep - Dark Goddess Tarot
4. willowy - Lisa Parkers Familiars Tarot
5. BodhiSeed - Victorian Romantic & Dreaming in Color (Luman Deck)
6. Carojulie - Fairytale Tarot (Baba studio) & Oracle of the Innocent Heart
7. RavenOfSummer - Celtic Wisdom Tarot & Shamanic Healing Oracle.
8. CharlotteK - Fournier Conver TdM
9. DaughterOfDanu - Messenger Oracle & Rock n Roll Tarot
10. Amberjune - Prisma Visions & Nature's Whispers
11. AJ - Haindl Tarot

VGimlet

This week will be my last with the Knapp-Hall, and I'm going to add the Divine Circus Oracle along with it.

We had a question in last week's thread about where to post readings that were not daily draws.

I realized they were both very old threads, so I created new threads for 2017 in both areas, "Tarot: Your Readings" and "Oracles: Your Readings" and updated the links.

Remember when posting in the dedicated "Reading" threads the Tarot forum is for tarot deck readings only. If you're posting a reading with both tarot and oracle card(s) it should be posted in the "Oracle Readings" thread. That's most likely true for Lennies as well, so if you are interested in posting readings with Lenormand decks or Lenormand & tarot decks for the DOTW let me know and I'll make a thread for the Lennies as well.

We got rid of the Lennie (Lenny?) thread in the past, because nobody was using it, but I will be happy to create one if it's wanted.

Or you can just post your non-daily draw readings in this thread if you'd like. :p Since we are the no rules thread, and we are chatting about our decks. Although we need to follow the rules in the other threads so the mods don't come after us with wet noodles. :smoker:

I think that concludes thread housekeeping for the week, now on to the real house...hahahaha.

Scarlet Woodland

Crystal Visions Tarot + Oracle of the Shapeshifters + Hip Witch "Tarot"

Thanks for the new thread VG :)

I switched to my new decks yesterday cause I'd been on the others for a while, back and forth. Feeling kinda witchy and colourful so my Tarot for the week is the Crystal Visions Tarot. Oracle wise I've gone for The Oracle Of The Shapeshifters (the borderless Aussie version if anyone cares :D) and am also trying out the Tarot For Hip Witches set with the book as an oracle... cause it clearly ain't tarot :p. It's working out quite well as an oracle actually; lord only knows what I'd do with it if I hadn't sprung for the version with the book though.

RiverRunsDeep

Dark Goddess Tarot for me this week. Thank you, VG!!

willowy

Thanksfor the new thread VG,please sign me up with Lisa Parkers Familiars Tarot again as this week was a bit hectic so feel I didn't give it much time.One thing I have noticed with this deck is funny -I've been drawing more majors than minor arcana-maybe its sensing I'm not a pip deck personally usually so is trying to be nice lol.

BodhiSeed

I'm in this week with the Victorian Romantic paired with the Dreaming in Color (Luman Deck). Thanks for all your effort in keeping our little group plugging along VG! :)

Carojulie

Hello all,

Thank you so much VG for creating the new 2017 threads and clarifying where we should post different kind of readings !
I love that we can still keep the option to post many things including readings and random deck chatting in this very thread if need be - the no-rule thread is so comfy :)

This week I am wishing to work with my beautiful Fairytale Tarot by Magic Realist Press (Baba studio)
I will also dig into the Oracle of the Innocent Heart by Scott Alexander King.

Thank you, and everybody have a great saturday.
I will come back later to chat about my decks (ha ! I love doing that ! lol !)

RavenOfSummer

Hello everyone! I'd like to join this week :) I will be using Celtic Wisdom Tarot (the Caitlin Matthews deck) and the Shamanic Healing oracle.

CharlotteK

Hi DotW-ers, hi VG. This week I will be going for it TdM style with the Fournier Conver and Yoav Ben Dov's book on reading TdM. I will also be spending a bit of time trimming the borders off my Crystal Visions.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

VGimlet

Welcome to the DOTW group RavenOfSummer! :)

And thanks Carojulie for clicking on those links and finding out they lead somewhere out of date. :p Plus the Oracle readings linked to the wrong place - but it was good to get it all fixed for 2017. :D

I like keeping the thread rolling - just a little bit of payback for the many hours and much inspiration I have gotten here at AT. As well as the many amazing decks I wouldn't have found if I hadn't come here.