Deck of the Week : Sign-up Thread: Week 301 : May 6 - May 12

VGimlet

This thread is for those who would like to work through their collection of decks. Each week on a Saturday we will be picking a new deck to work with exclusively for the week.

Anyone is welcome. Please join us!

1. Please post with your chosen deck for the week - if you wish you can choose 1 tarot and 1 oracle so you can participate in all areas of the forum

2. Chat away about your deck, how you're finding it etc.

3. Daily Draws can be recorded in our Group Daily draws thread: the thread is here for Jan - Jun 2017.

4. The following link is for members of the Deck of the Week group to post readings (other than Daily Draws) with their chosen decks or readings with spreads offered specifically by Deck of the Week members. No feedback or commentary on the spreads/readings is required (unless requested).
(tarot only)

Deck of the Week Tarot Readings

5. Here are links so that members can post daily readings/reflections on Oracles:

Oracle Decks - Threads in Oracle Readings forum (Oracles and combined Tarot & Oracle readings)

Deck of the Week Group - Oracle Readings

Participants:
1. VGimlet - Cultural Revolution Tarot & Globalight Angelic Tarot
2. AJ - Wildwood Tarot
3. Rose Lalonde - Tabula Mundi Tarot & I Ching (Holitzka)
4. DaughterOfDanu - Faerie Enchantments & ????
5. AnemoneRosie - Wild Unknown Tarot
6. dianekay - Deviant Moon Tarot
7. Scarlet Woodland - Good Tarot & Bohemian Gothic Tarot & Rosetta Tarot App
8. Lain_82 - Linestrider Tarot
9. Ballerina - Cat Tarot
10. csmith0406 - Tabula Mundi & Oracle of Echoes
11. BodhiSeed - Tarot of the Sidhe & Greenman Tree Oracle
12. Carojulie - Japaridze Tarot & Piatnik Petit Lenormand
13. CharlotteK - Cult of Weimar
14. lantana - Cosmos Tarot & Oracle
15. Green Faerie - Tarot of the Hidden Realm
16. Amberjune - Da Vinci Enigma & Life Design cards & Tarot Kaizen
17. RavenOfSummer - Celtic Wisdom Tarot & Moon Phases Oracle, & Voice of the Trees Oracle

VGimlet

This week I am reading with the highly controversial Cultural Revolution Tarot, and continuing with the Globalight Angelic majors. :shhh:

Two decks that don't go together at all.

AJ

I'll be using the Wildwood, thank you

Rose Lalonde

Tabula Mundi Tarot and I Ching - Holitzka
Thanks, VG

This week I am reading with the highly controversial Cultural Revolution Tarot, and continuing with the Globalight Angelic majors. :shhh:

Wow, you aren't kidding. What a week. :cool:

DaughterOfDanu

I haven't heard of this deck before! What makes it controversial? Controversial decks are really interesting to me :p

I'm going to work with the Faerie Enchantments but not sure what tarot I'll be using with it. I want to use my Green Witch Tarot but I think it might be a bit too upbeat for the dark unseelie type vibe of the Faerie Enchantments

AnemoneRosie

I've never participated in deck of the week before. However, I'll try it with the Wild Unknown.

VGimlet

I haven't heard of this deck before! What makes it controversial? Controversial decks are really interesting to me :p

When it was first printed there were a lot of people who were upset and felt the cards were insensitively glorifying the Chinese oppression of, well, everyone and everything. And a few other things. :p I can PM you if you're curious about those, but I don't want to stir the now-peaceful can of angry worms up on the public forum.

I've never participated in deck of the week before. However, I'll try it with the Wild Unknown.

Welcome AnemoneRosie! Have fun - there are no rules. :) If you have questions, feel free to ask.

dianekay

Please put me down for Deviant Moon this week. I am deep into this deck lately!

Scarlet Woodland

I'm in with the Good Tarot, and the Bohemian Gothic Tarot should balance it out nicely. I'll also be working with The Rosetta Tarot App a lot.

Thanks for the new thread VG :)

Lain_82

Hi! This week I'll be working with the Linestrider for all of my morning draws and exercise readings.