Cards Keep Reversing Themselves

HighPriestessX

Hello everyone. Today I did a cc spread on a general what's going on with my situation pquestion. I use rider Waite tarot and my cards came out reversed. Now I don't do reversals so I turned them RIGHT SIDE UP and put them back in my deck re shuffled and did the cc spread again with the same question...and THE CARDS TURNED upside down again!! So I asked them what are you trying to tell me?? There were 3 cards reversed. my cards almost never turn themselves around...Has anyone ever experienced the cards doing this??? And by the way the cards screamed at me...any feed back on this would be helpful...thank u

bubblyNightmare

In my experience if a card keeps turning itself it is supposed to be that way. I'd learn more about reversals if I were you, as your deck doesn't seem to share your opinion about them.

HighPriestessX

HPX

Thanks it's just very weird that the cards are actually turning on their own..I've seen them jump out or drop out of the deck but not reverse themselves after your righted them. Needless to say that after a few days of them doing this I had no choice but to listen to what they were saying to me. Thanks

jnett

Hello everyone. Today I did a cc spread on a general what's going on with my situation pquestion. I use rider Waite tarot and my cards came out reversed. Now I don't do reversals so I turned them RIGHT SIDE UP and put them back in my deck re shuffled and did the cc spread again with the same question...and THE CARDS TURNED upside down again!! So I asked them what are you trying to tell me?? There were 3 cards reversed. my cards almost never turn themselves around...Has anyone ever experienced the cards doing this??? And by the way the cards screamed at me...any feed back on this would be helpful...thank u

It's time to start learning reversals... Apparently they think you are ready to take it to the next level.

snowmoon

I don't do reversals for my main tarot deck, but i do read reversal .

if the 3 cards are reversals, read it in the general way, then think you might stuck on the message from those cards.