The Fifth AT Deck in Progress

Laura Borealis

I'm loving all of these. This will be such a variegated, eclectic deck. :cool4:

Marirowana

Flames

The cards look amazing, its wonderful to see all the different styles and different interpretations, they are really beautiful :) Here is my offering for the High Priestess, I haven't done the LWB entry yet, but I'll add it soon

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0430lavwrxflwam/AT Collab High Priestess.png?dl=0

Oh cailleach...wow...I love her crown of flames! ;) And the way she floats, ever so still, in that sacred space between two trees, two worlds. To me, the red in her reveals her inner power. Most people think she's passive and inactive but I don't feel that's quite so true. This figure works hard and behind the scenes and her task is great. Your image is so mysteriously beautiful. I'm also drawn to the grey veil. My understanding is that "grey" is associated with Duality because it's created when Black and White are combined. It represents Wisdom. I like the different keys hanging from her wrists and it makes me wonder what mysteries they might unlock...Thanks for sharing! :heart:

Marirowana

Ace of Pentacles

This young fern will be our Ace of Pentacles. In this elegant spirals is the whole potential of the beautiful fern enclosed, but it still needs the right conditions -water, light, soil - to become his full potential.

I'm looking forward to be writing the LWB text for this one! :)

Attachments

• AcePentacles Small.jpg
    AcePentacles Small.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 218

daphne

This young fern will be our Ace of Pentacles. In this elegant spirals is the whole potential of the beautiful fern enclosed, but it still needs the right conditions -water, light, soil - to become his full potential.

Yes!!!
I love it! This deck really is already exceeding all my expectations.

gregory

That's the worst bit for me. I HATE that part. (as you can all tell by my feeble one so far ! :D)

Great cards so far, all of them.

Flames

I love how the pentacle sits in the middle of the image...and how the sparkly, swirly shapes and pattern in the background and all around, envelop the fern. I particularly like the feel I get from the colours - soft turquoise, greens, purples, violets...I can really sense the preciousness of this little magnificent fern. :heart:

reall

@cailleach amazing artwork!:)))) but flames crown is dangerous!^^ ;))))))))))) lolz

@Marirowana luv the ace of pentacles!^^ ;))) btw is that,,, SPARKLE!!! luv it!^^ ;)))))

Zephyros

I've started sketches on mine, and I have a concept I like. However, good thing the deadline is far away... I can barely draw stick figures

frejasphere

How very very exciting - and lovely artwork for the cards! Can anyone join in, submit, do artwork? Do I have to pick a card to work on? Ever so sorry if this is posted elsewhere... My ability to visit here has way too limited of late with work eating up all my time, but this looks like such a fun project :) :)