Exchange for Astrological Help?

WolfSwan

This is interesting...I will update should anything occur during these periods! Thank you for the time you've taken to identify these. Many thanks!

I'm going to look into the terms you've mentioned so I can get a deeper understanding of what you're saying here :)

Thanks!

Minderwiz

I'm going to look into the terms you've mentioned so I can get a deeper understanding of what you're saying here :)

Thanks!

The use of Time Lord techniques is common in Vedic or Indian Astrology and was common in the Western system until the Middle Ages. Only Profections, of these systems managed to survive into the seventeenth century in the West and even that did not make it into Modern Astrology.

They still thrive in Vedic Astrology, where Dasha systems are widely used. I've used a Hellenistic system described by Vettius Valens, the second century AD Astrologer. But he listed several such systems, The claimed beauty is that they can deal with very general periods in your life, right down to days or hours and they can be combined with transits to pinpoint events

I'd certainly be interested to hear if anything significant happens. I've confined myself to the top three levels and I've not looked for supporting (or opposing) transits but I'd still like to know if the periods 'fit' your life accurately.