Seeing the Singers in other cards

cSpaceDiva

The first time I saw it was when I had He of the Fiery Sword and The Dark Lady next to one another. The first thing I noticed was the moon on her crown and how it is on both cards. Then the bridge of nose, and the wings. If I could superimpose them, it seemed like a skeleton being fleshed out.

Then I was reading in the Honesty thread and RedWood posted about She of the Cruach being in Honesty. (The post is quite old but I've only just discovered it.) I started looking for more examples, and found Unity in The Sage. His inner eye is so dominant, it doesn't matter if he has one bad eye.

There are others, but I didn't want to spoil it for everyone. Have a look!

Alissa

Yes! I've seen the same thing in the past when using these cards, and I remember having a really big A-HA! moment when I saw them. It was almost like Spirit Guides to the Faery pictured, hovering nearby in the background, lending their energies too.

Very cool, cSpaceDiva!

sagitarian

The faun

I swear the faun is in every single singer card. hold this faery up to all the other singers. I swear you can see an outline (in the least) of the faun. Very odd indeed. I never knew quite what to make of this. ponders it some more...hmmmmmm.

Sagitarian

Skydancer

*waving to Sagitarian*

Hello again!
After reading this thread a couple of nights ago I pulled out the Singers and a few like them, 12 in all, and then compared them as stated above. The only part that jumps out at me is that the Faun is indeed everywhere. I just came here to post this, and found that I'm now mirroring YOUR observation!!

I will continue to look for them in other faery portraits, but at this time the Singers are not coming forth. In fact, all the faeries are being a bit shy. Maybe it's because of the new kitten energy here in the house - Merlin and Tarot. Maybe they're not calling too loudly yet because of concerns of being pounced upon ...

Meanwhile, I am being pulled deeper and deeper into layers of meaning in tarot.
I am SO glad to have found my way back to this site a couple of months ago. My new cards and books have been purchased because of comments in threads here. And reading Umbrae's essays!!

Later then ~
*skipping off to look for singers*