Trick or Tarot

Morwenna

Oh, this deck looks like so much fun!

Belinda2

I am waiting for the full deck ( I am sure I would love it that much)
So you decided not to use Kickstarter?

decan

This deck looks really cool and is already on my wishlist!!

Nyx-Knits

As the human companion to the cats Bela Lugosi r.i.p., Boris Karloff, and Vampira, I feel compelled to get this awesome deck!

decan

As the human companion to the cats Bela Lugosi r.i.p., Boris Karloff, and Vampira, I feel compelled to get this awesome deck!
Lol :D
Well, for me this deck would be more a deck for November in order to have more insights at twilight. :)
As an every day deck, maybe at times when the weather is cloudy, I don't know. There is as well a lot of humor in it and the borders are fine!

bonebeach

I'm waiting for the full deck, but this is definitely gonna be an every day reader for me when it happens. :D

Freder

I am waiting for the full deck ( I am sure I would love it that much)
So you decided not to use Kickstarter?

I will be using Kickstarter for the full deck, and it's still my hope and my plan that it should be a larger print run and more affordable at retail.

This Majors Deck release is going to be a real short-run, limited edition -- I realize not for everyone. I'm frankly doing it because the full deck won;t be done for a while longer and I have bills to pay!

Thank you everyone for your interest and kind comments --

DT

decan

Okay, finally I was tempted by this one, to give a "bat touch" to my readings.
As well I prefer a cunning Frankenstein as the Magician! :)

decan

My Trick or Tarot (22 Major cards) arrived for a while and I put it with my giant Tinker's Damn (as its esoteric extension in some way :D ).

Well, I just took a look at the regular 78 Trick or Tarot and I'm happy concerning the shifts that you made Mr Freder!
I didn't like the previous Magician (Merlin), but I find this one great! Some other cards among the Minor cards (I think a few cards have changed even though I'm not 100% sure) seem much more to my liking as well!
So I hadn't planned to order (when it will release) the regular Trick and Tarot but now it's different...
Interesting!

MoonGypsy

i am waiting with Bated breath for the release of the 78 card Trick or Treat Tarot!

Any updates regarding a Kickstarter Launch?