Ancient Italian Tarot

faunabay

emmsma said:
Geez Louise, Faunabay! This had better become your lifetime fave deck, for all the work its been to get ahold of it.
I KNOW!!! :bugeyed:

The thing I'm afraid of now is I'll finally get it - take a look through it - and decide I like my Classical better. ROFL I mean the biggest reason I was going to get it in the first place was to compare the two. Because of what sapienza says about the facial expressions I got curious.

But whatever I think of it - it's staying with me forever!!!!! :laugh: What with going through all this to get it???? It's never going anywhere else!!! LOL

sapienza

I really hope you like it. :)

SolSionnach

sapienza said:
I really hope you like it. :)
Me too - otherwise there may be H*LL to pay! :bugeyed: :eek: :bugeyed:

faunabay

sravana said:
Me too - otherwise there may be H*LL to pay! :bugeyed: :eek: :bugeyed:
Have you been reading about me in the menopause thread??!!!
}) }) }) }) }) }) })

faunabay

Debra is my hero!!!!! :* :* :*

She's sending me an Ancient Italian deck!!!! Told me to cancel my other order and she'd send me one!!!!

(((((Debra)))))))

sapienza

Glad to hear your deck is on the way faunabay.

As for the boxes, the third one is the box both my copies are in, and yes, the are Lo Scarabeo. I've wondered myself about the different boxes too.

Le Fanu

Lucky you!! And how sweet of Debra!

R.e you links. the one you'll probably get is the last one. That is the most common box for the Ancient Italian. I have three copies of the AI and two of the boxes are this green one with the Chariot on the box (I also have one with the Star on the cover, but I shalln't confuse you more; it is a Spanish/ Portuguese edition).

The first link you post is exactly the same deck. It just includes the title card. That thing with the Italian flag and the King of Wands is not a box, it is the title card.

The middle one you post Ive never seen in the flesh. And anyway, it is $147 so you don't want that one...

Le Fanu

That box appears under the illustration in faunabay's middle link