Wild Unknown Oracle

danieljuk

I asked Little Red Tarot a while ago on Twitter if she will be getting the deck in and she said she is very selective in what she sells and is waiting for a tester deck. The Colourful Dot Boutique http://thecolourfuldotboutique.com/ (one of the options on the UK search map Mand Maud posted) does have it and the book! I have bought from them before and some gemstones and it's a really nice shop! Would recommend it and I will buy it from there when I want to get it, it's on my wishlist :thumbsup:

It's quite expensive everywhere in the UK though I am afraid but you can beat customs costs by using some of the UK resellers.

lantana

I asked Little Red Tarot a while ago on Twitter if she will be getting the deck in and she said she is very selective in what she sells and is waiting for a tester deck.

Ah, I see. I was wondering why she didn't offer it, since she has offered so much of Kim Krans products in the past. I take back my suggestion!

WandS

Wild Unknown Animal Spirit Oracle

Thanks everyone for all your replies. I'm going to check out the colourful boutique

Black crystal empath

wild unknown oralce

I saw this deck in a store yesterday. I am going back to get it. I love the wild unknown tarot deck, and I really want the oracle now as well. I love the art.