Sabian Symbols Study Group: Scorpio 19 - #229

Elven

:) Welcome to the Sabian Symbol Oracle Study thread!

Please feel free to discuss the Sabian Symbol in this thread, and to ask questions or, explore any aspect of the many interpretions the Symbol holds. Please add your own observations and interpretations too!! The Symbol used in this heading is by Lynda Hill www.sabiansymbols.com

Sun Sign: SCORPIO
Degree: 19
Number: 229

Symbol: A PARROT LISTENING AND THEN TALKING, REPEATS A CONVERSATION HE HAS OVERHEARD.

purple_scorp

I thought it would be good to use the Orphalese software to record my daily sabian symbol readings and so set about looking for appropriate images to convey the meaning of each card.

Attached is what I came up with for this symbol.

with love
purple_scorp

Attachments

• 228.jpg
    228.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 295

MCsea

Sabian Symbol: A parrot listening and then talking
Marc Edmund Jones Key Word: Conventionality
Jane Ridder-Patrick Healing Body Point: Uterine ligaments, Haller's net
Crystal Element: Wardite
Expression: Wardite is a green to bluish-green, or white, phosphate. Wardite nurtures innate intelligence, quick and witty communication, and clairaudience.
Message: Accepting patterns of thought and action, and transferring these insights.
Sun Focus: You listen to the truth, process facts and speak honestly, adding valuable insight to the natural realm.
Affirmation: I hear and share divine messages.

EightWands

I'm presently trying to focus on a particular spirit friend, who fairly recently passed on (she was a brief acquaintance of mine who died end of last year, and she had touched my heart.. have done transparent tarot readings about her & posted them here under that deck's threads).

Anyway- I got a brief reading a month ago from a medium who basically said this spirit friend wants me to "write her words".

Last night, I pulled this symbol when I asked this spirit how she feels about me. I wanted to kind of see where we're at. This most definitely echoed to me what the medium said! Amazing. :) Lynda always asks at the end of every symbol interpretation "what does this symbol mean to YOU". Well I wasnt thinking "parrot" at all, but rather "copying" what I hear/pick up onto paper. Exactly what my spirit friend wants or hopes I can do for her.

(also because I am experimenting with various tools, like the sabian symbols and transparent tarot, to help her & I start the words flowing. )

MCsea

EightWands - brilliant and amazing...
you have an amazing skilll - wishing you all the very best with the words :)