Can someone take a look at my Synastry Chart?

PeopleWillBeYou

This is my first time posting in this section so I hope I am doing this right *breathes out*. Okay so ever since I known this person people been saying we seem compatible in a way (I think). I didn't understand it at first, but now it's kinda like to the point that I needed a bit of answers.

I notice people been pointing at the Mercury conj. mercury for the possibility of why.. since I am totally new to Astrology. Can anyone explain what that is? I think I kinda understand it. I also noticed that when I first known about him we had some things in common and it felt great, after that I kinda called him my twin lol. For some reason he was pretty much protective of me, even before me and him actually knew each other and again I didn't understand why.

The down part is, I don't know his birth time and I only know mines, so I do know it will be a bit general from his part.

also since I do know astrology readings takes time and pretty much takes energy, I will do an exchange of doing tarot, lenormand, or oracle readings to thank you for taking the time to do this.

This is the chart, he is the (red) and I'm the (blue). Please let me know if I need to make any changes with the chart.

-

amaya1

Mercury conj mercury is a good sign that you can comminicate well very well you have the same way of thinking. There is undertanding. You havea lot of planets in 11th house
Are u friends? And then probably the relationship or one of you the venus in 12th house of other . I dont remember who is red and i am typing from mobile but if you see the chart the venus in 12 house indicates a hideen relationship or hidden feelings , i see attraction and warmth with moon in 5th house. But not so strong synastry for relationship.

empress's dress

This is my first time posting in this section so I hope I am doing this right *breathes out*. Okay so ever since I known this person people been saying we seem compatible in a way (I think). I didn't understand it at first, but now it's kinda like to the point that I needed a bit of answers.

I notice people been pointing at the Mercury conj. mercury for the possibility of why.. since I am totally new to Astrology. Can anyone explain what that is? I think I kinda understand it. I also noticed that when I first known about him we had some things in common and it felt great, after that I kinda called him my twin lol. For some reason he was pretty much protective of me, even before me and him actually knew each other and again I didn't understand why.

The down part is, I don't know his birth time and I only know mines, so I do know it will be a bit general from his part.

also since I do know astrology readings takes time and pretty much takes energy, I will do an exchange of doing tarot, lenormand, or oracle readings to thank you for taking the time to do this.

This is the chart, he is the (red) and I'm the (blue). Please let me know if I need to make any changes with the chart.

http://i.imgur.com/hNuvhWV.gif?2

remember astrology only how you might get along not that you will get along.

this is just a quick look.

there is a huge age difference which may or may not be very nice in the long run. love trumps all obviously. just make sure this is ok for you for the long haul.

you are both virgos. you with an aries moon and him with a libra moon. there is an exciting tension there. this is a very very fun moon opposition.

his venus and mars are conjunct in cancer. your pluto in sagittarius seems to make an out of sign trine to his venus in late cancer (i have found wide orbs even out of sign are as meaningful as tight orbs). that can be very nice for romance and attraction.

i think saturn is important to have in synastry, especially squares, conjunctions and oppositions (most happy couples have it) and saturn is just hanging out alone -- but this is not necessairly a negative -- just something i have often noticed. people will say saturn is bad and better not to have any in a synastry chart. i have noticed it is is kind of a glue that when the going gets tough it ensures that you will be there for each other. but there is a huge age difference. and both being virgos you will have a tendency to make sure the other one is ok and you will both be ready for each others' testy moments and be able to endure them because you get it.

lots of stuff going on.

PeopleWillBeYou

Mercury conj mercury is a good sign that you can comminicate well very well you have the same way of thinking. There is undertanding. You havea lot of planets in 11th house
Are u friends? And then probably the relationship or one of you the venus in 12th house of other . I dont remember who is red and i am typing from mobile but if you see the chart the venus in 12 house indicates a hideen relationship or hidden feelings , i see attraction and warmth with moon in 5th house. But not so strong synastry for relationship.

Yeah I think the Mercury conj. mercury is probably the reason why though..

I do call him my friend. the venus.. are you taking about the red part? That is him, so does it still count for him since I don't have his birth time? I do think the 12th house has something to do with our connection though. thanks, let me know if you want a reading.

PeopleWillBeYou

remember astrology only how you might get along not that you will get along.

this is just a quick look.

there is a huge age difference which may or may not be very nice in the long run. love trumps all obviously. just make sure this is ok for you for the long haul.

you are both virgos. you with an aries moon and him with a libra moon. there is an exciting tension there. this is a very very fun moon opposition.

his venus and mars are conjunct in cancer. your pluto in sagittarius seems to make an out of sign trine to his venus in late cancer (i have found wide orbs even out of sign are as meaningful as tight orbs). that can be very nice for romance and attraction.

i think saturn is important to have in synastry, especially squares, conjunctions and oppositions (most happy couples have it) and saturn is just hanging out alone -- but this is not necessairly a negative -- just something i have often noticed. people will say saturn is bad and better not to have any in a synastry chart. i have noticed it is is kind of a glue that when the going gets tough it ensures that you will be there for each other. but there is a huge age difference. and both being virgos you will have a tendency to make sure the other one is ok and you will both be ready for each others' testy moments and be able to endure them because you get it.

lots of stuff going on.

Thanks for your response. :)

Yeah, I know there is age difference lol I guess in a way I'm trying to find out about our connection and why it happened. It was mysterious in a way and I guess the chart won't tell me unless I have his birth time? in a way me and him have things in common and I was like "wow!".
also do you know much about the mercury conj mercury? I kinda thinking that may be it was one of the reason why we had our connection, it has something to do with our connection. what do you mean by this? "lots of stuff going on." is that bad? o.o

let me know if you want a reading :)

empress's dress

Thanks for your response. :)

Yeah, I know there is age difference lol I guess in a way I'm trying to find out about our connection and why it happened. It was mysterious in a way and I guess the chart won't tell me unless I have his birth time? in a way me and him have things in common and I was like "wow!".
also do you know much about the mercury conj mercury? I kinda thinking that may be it was one of the reason why we had our connection, it has something to do with our connection. what do you mean by this? "lots of stuff going on." is that bad? o.o

let me know if you want a reading :)

there is no one thing that makes people attracted to each other. and again the chart shows how people will get along if they open up. but the chart doesn't guarantee it will happen.

lots of stuff is good. it would take 2 or 3 hours to go over most of the details in talking. more time in writing. there are so many things in a chart even without birth time. you can still get lots of good details.

the opposite moons are a big pull. he has a larger than life personality i would say with his sun conjunct uranus, pluto and mercury. i would say he is very charismatic and free thinker in many ways.

also your sun seems to be trine his venus. so that suggests a sweetness and comfort.

:)

PeopleWillBeYou

there is no one thing that makes people attracted to each other. and again the chart shows how people will get along if they open up. but the chart doesn't guarantee it will happen.

lots of stuff is good. it would take 2 or 3 hours to go over most of the details in talking. more time in writing. there are so many things in a chart even without birth time. you can still get lots of good details.

the opposite moons are a big pull. he has a larger than life personality i would say with his sun conjunct uranus, pluto and mercury. i would say he is very charismatic and free thinker in many ways.

also your sun seems to be trine his venus. so that suggests a sweetness and comfort.

:)

Thanks! you're actually right, he is charismatic and mostly likey a free thinker. :)

empress's dress

Thanks! you're actually right, he is charismatic and mostly like a free thinker. :)

pwby, i am just saying really ask yourself if this is right for you and not just for him. please be careful. i know you can take care of yourself but please keep your guard up and watch. please promise me that.

PeopleWillBeYou

pwby, i am just saying really ask yourself if this is right for you and not just for him. please be careful. i know you can take care of yourself but please keep your guard up and watch. please promise me that.

Thanks very much for caring :) I mean for right now we are friends so I do understand that I should be careful. May I ask you a quick question? :)

empress's dress

Thanks very much for caring :) I mean for right now we are friends so I do understand that I should be careful. May I ask you a quick question? :)

if it is related to astrology, yes. but i am not doing any card reading at the moment. i can't read them right now.