Come play Intuitive Fey- study #2

Skydancer

I wanted to ask something --

We do this reading for our partner - we focus on next week Sun - Sat -- but we do not look at card X until after the week is up? Then we post what that card was to our thread?

So each person will have their own thread then, right? First with the initial reading, then with the follow-up card X. ... right? Then feedback from our partner??

Thanks.

*S*

lunalafey

answer x

The mystery 'X' card will be discussed in this thread- It won't be looked at until I explain it's purpose and definition at the weeks end.

Skydancer

Ok - so I leave it out but not turn it over .... and post the first reading with the other four in its own thread over in Reading Exchange. I think I finally got it!

Thanks!
*S*

lunalafey

forgot to mention

Skydancer said:
Question:
Pray tell - how did you let the Fey determine who reads for whom?? Just curious.

I took the day and month of when each joined AT and added until I got a number within the Majors- and then shuffled...

17 Skydancer
8 Imagemaker
10 moonspirit
7 Simone
11 Robin
5 Snowy25
22/0 Foxy Angel
4 Angel Star
9 lunalafey

Skydancer

Thank you so much - I was wondering how you were going to do it!
I was pretty close in my guess!!

Lunalafey - looking forward to hearing from you. :)
I will be away for a few days but will stop in when I get the chance.

Later then~
Ann
S:OL

Imagemaker

Moonspirit, your reading is up in the Reading Exchange. (I'll be offline Mon afternoon through Thursday.) Looking forward to finding out what X is on Friday!

Angel Star

I haven't been feeling well so i just checked in to look at my mail. I do not quite understand this thread but then i am very foggy headed right now. I will check back in later. thanks

Angel Star

Sorry guys i will not be doing this thread. But i will keep in touch on the next exercise. Things are real hectic right now for me. My grandma broke her knee last week and my dad is schedualed for another surgery on his knee today. I will be spending alot of time trying to get in some Reiki for both of them.

snowy25

I wanted to let you know that for some reason I've been very tired and broken down the last couple of days and I want to get some rest and maybe see my docter about it.
Chances are I'll do the exercise tomorrow or in the beginning of next week.
I want to have a clear head when I do the exercice.
I hope you'll understand.

Love and light

Snowy

Simone

Robin,

I have PMed you too, but here is a link again to the thread I opened to post your reading!

Hope it finds you well, it will be posted shortly!

Love
Simone

Edited to say: reading posted ;)