Unresolved spread

rcb30872

Hey everyone

I have come up with yet again another spread. I know that the Mars retrograde is upon us, or at least will be very, very soon. So as my little understanding of these type of these things, I thought being a bit introspective would be one of the things, so here is a spread to look into what is unresolved in your life at the moment:

1: What is your greatest unresolved issue?
2: How does this affect your thoughts about yourself?
3: How does this affect your thoughts about others?
4: How does this affect your feelings towards yourself?
5: How does this affect your feelings towards others?
6: What impact does this have on your life in general?
7: How does this affect your relationships?
8: How does this affect your career/creative projects/ventures?
9: What thoughts do you need to change?
10: What feelings do you need to change?
11: What actions do you need to change?
12: How do you change these thoughts?
13: How do you change these feelings?
14: How do you change these actions?
15: The result of the thoughts being changed
16: The result of the feelings being changed
17: The result of the actions being changed
18: The overall outcome of these changes

Reading exchange: to take a look at a few examples, the link is
http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=48422

Bec

bladeraven

Lol..wow..you've been busy..you and rainwolf have a gift for great spreads...lol

Whitestar

Thank you so much for another great spread!!!!!! :)

Whitestar

bleu_bell

LoL.. Hey Bec I think I'm going to reserve a whole section in my journal just for your spreads, this looks like another great one. Thanks :)

Gregglobe

rcb30872 said:
Hey everyone

I have come up with yet again another spread. I know that the Mars retrograde is upon us, or at least will be very, very soon. So as my little understanding of these type of these things, I thought being a bit introspective would be one of the things, so here is a spread to look into what is unresolved in your life at the moment:

Bec

Great spread, Bec. I am surprised of seeing an "unresolved" spread in this forum. And deservingly, it came to being at the right time, I think. INtrospection is the right word, too, semantically speaking. Talking in theory for a second, there is a psychology theory out there of people who are "insiders" to look for answers to their unresolved conflicts, like going to a shrink, reading pyche books, etc. And, of course, the theory speak of people who are "outsiders", like astrologists to get answers. To me, they all have validity. I"m a natural "insider" and cosmic minded. The older I get, the more people in metaphics I encounter-during my "sword" times largely- I began to respect astrology. I do not think someone could learn the depts of astrology in a short time.

Lastly, my experience with this spread: the first question is right to the point and could be right. I tried to do the spread fast, but it got interesting and poured to over an hour. My thoughts are still on the cards. What makes this a good spread is that every human being has or had unresolved conflicts and an impefect background. WE are all, as well, under the clutches of the human condition.

How and where did you get this spreads and others from??

rcb30872

Thanks gregglobe (and bladeraven, whitestar and bleu_bell)

Yes, it is not one of those spreads that you can't do fast, the ones I did in the reading exchange, must have easily taken me an hour to do.

This spread, and the others, come from my head!! They just come to me, then I write down the questions that I would think that would be relevant to the spread, and then from there, I look at the questions and see how I can fit them together in some sort of "pattern" if you like!!

Oh yes, Astrology, I'm amazed when you have had a chart done what sort of info you get from them, like OMG, this is so me!!

Bec

Gregglobe

Keep up the great work, Bec! The beauty of your creative work is beneficial!

cormac

another "wow" here lol -- this does look very good :) -- thanks for creating it -- it will be in my journal shortly :)

Alectra

This spread is awesome

This spread is awesome and gives alot of good advice and alot of great solutions to the problems you have in your life. Love it !

Alectra

Demon Goddess

What a great spread...

I must admit, I'm so addicted to the ease of the celtic cross that with the exception of 1-4 card readings I don't often segue off into other spreads.

But with a major unresolved issue in my husband's life, I thought I'd give this spread a whirl...

I'm stunned at the clarity of the reading, it concentrated deeply on the issues that my husband is going through and dealing with, and interestingly enough, rather than giving deeper insight and an idea of where to go, it gave him clarity and reinforcement in that the new path (just in the past 24 hours) he'd decided to take, was going to be the right one; even if the outcome isn't what he might want or expect.

Someone posted that they spent an hour poring over the spread. We did too, and the clarity of meaning was well worth the time.

Thanks for sharing it, Bec, I've written it in my journal and am keeping it for future reference, I will use it again.