Sabian Symbols Study Group: Aries Degree 2 - #2

huredriel

Venturing back in here ........ great pics ....... Purple_scorp ..... there feels to be an isolation in that card ..... he stands very much alone ..... and the room doesn't feel packed.

Mooncat2 ....... love the pinkness of this card, it blends well with the darker grey ...... a very *shadowy* card in my mind ....... such perfection, persistence, balance and poise on a creative level. One thing that drew me was the difference in colours ...... it seems as if the bright pink figures are those who are performing ....... the grey .... the repetitive practice ...... that which goes on under the surface ....... very HPs I have to say!

tink27 said:
An example here could be an athlete’s (or comedians) mind which is fixed on ahead of him, building up his skill, he ‘creatively vaults in imagination into the future’ – a climatic action.
Creative visualisation ........ channelling energy into producing the manifestation?

huredriel

Had a little image float in this morning while I was re-reading this thread ....... the shadow aspect of the clown ........ anyone read Stephen King's IT ........ I think that's the one.